Party party yeah! |ᴄнaρᴛer 15

One week passed away

One week passed away. Taehyung stayed there and did his tasks normally. Waking up soon, eating, working, completing assignments, talking to Jin and Haseok and finally at the end of the day, have dinner and go to sleep. Well in this case, we can say it has been more than a week since the Mafia is sleeping on the couch. He would have arranged another bed actually, but he didn't. Whenever he gets a chance, he sleeps next to the younger. Specially when he is drunk on soju.

Yes he drank with Jimin and Yoongi. (For your kind information, he and Jimin have become better with each other). So the older had no fear of tiger, lol. And when he wakes up at night due to some intense urge to pee, he takes the couch again and sleep there until the younger gets up. And his couch is really large. Not really uncomfortable to sleep.

Taehyung also visited his parents in between, not informing Jungkook and snicking out on the permission of Nam-Joon and Yoongi. The Mafia sulked a few times not finding the male at home, but didn't do anything. Well not to mention that he followed him once after knowing his were abouts and was also showered by series of curses when the younger found him at the Kim's door asking and sulking for him.

Seeing this, now Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim had also started asking him to give the raven a chance. The brunette thought a lot after finding no way out of it and made up his mind to give the thing between them a try.

♡♡♡

It was morning. Taehyung couldn't sleep last night as he was up, thinking about his decision. He finally thought a lot and decided to have a conversation with the older and make some things clear. He slept for a while in the morning and got up when the sun arose, just to find an empty couch. Well he felt something ringing in sleep, it must be the Mafia's phone.

As he took a bath and got ready, he faced a sweaty Jungkook whose face was cold, hair were messy, dressed up in a sleeveless white tank top and pyjamas underneath; just like he wore before. But his hands were red and some drops of blood had stained the upper and inner garments. That sent chills to the younger's spine who was ruffling his hair to dry them. His hand immediately stopped the movement and he stared at the male who looked back at him with dark eyes. The older male looked down. His right hand was holding a gun. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the weapon, cleaning all the blood on it and staining the whole fabric. Spraying a senatizor on it, which was kept on the side table, he opened its drawer and threw the gun inside it after removing the revolver and a single left over bullet. He closed it and looked up at the younger male while wiping his fingers. It was for the first time he looked so dangerous in the brunette's eyes. "Looks like you finished some work..." Taehyung being a brave man spoke.

"Well..morning to you too. And yes, needed to finish someone as I was called suddenly." Jungkook smiled suddenly and all his dark aura was kicked out of him. "And how was your sleep? You seemed to we awake all the night. You kept tossing and turning. I really wanted to come to the bed and cuddle." He pouted, now throwing the used cloth into a dustbin in the corner of the room.

Taehyung couldn't believe that he is the same person who has killed someone a while ago and standing in front of him with blood stains. He should be awarded a P-fu*king-hd for hiss duality.

"Yeah...kinda." he nodded, "Couldn't sleep....actually I was thinking about something."

"Don't worry your tiny brain about anything. Just chill." Jungkook replied taking out a towel from his wardrobe. He kept talking in between his work. "Anyways. What were you thinking?"

"N-nothing. I shall tell you once I feel like that." Taehyung delayed it as he was too shocked to see this side of Jungkook early in the morning. He decided to take some more time to rethink.

"Ok. I will wait." The Mafia winked at him as he closed the doors of wardrobe, taking out some clothes to wear too. "I should take a bath now. Go to the kitchen, breakfast will be served soon. Jimin Hyung was calling you." He added and walked towards the washroom. As his hand gripped its knob, he paused, "Wait." He spoke making Taehyung hault. "Yes?" He asked at the sudden call.

"Darling, I wanted to inform you that we are throwing a party tonight at hotel Dream." Jungkook informed. "And what is it for?" The younger raised his brows up questioning further.

"We are collaborating with the Ju's and for the celebration of new collaboration, our company is throwing a party together in Busan of course. It will be a grand occasion. Lots of people, lots of food, liquor, drinks, dance and fun. So, everyone is joining and you are supposed to be there too."

"But..what am I gonna do there? Feels boring. I can better eat and drink here and dance alone." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he was never fond of business parties. Specially the one which was being thrown by The Jeon Jungkook lol. He needed to act hard.

"Oh darling. I was informing you that you are gonna join. Not asking you! So our stylist will arrive at noon here with her selection. You can choose a perfect costume for yourself and be ready. As the love of my life, your presence will be needed." Jungkook grinned widely and disappeared instead the washroom leaving a shocked and frustrated Taehyung behind who gripped on his own air and cursed the male even more.

"The hell I thought to give him a chance. He is not even worth of it. Huh....a$$hole!"

And this is how they started their day.

☆☆••☆☆••☆☆••☆☆