Shower tease | ᴄнaρᴛer 12

Thank you for 3k. As I got good response. I shall post more soon.

It was evening and Taehyung was still pissed of by the Mafia's behavior

It was evening and Taehyung was still pissed of by the Mafia's behavior. He was no where to be seen now but still the flashbacks from the morning were making him crazy. What was he supposed to do now? Even his parents were dancing on the raven's tune. He sighed and kept his laptop aside on which he was working for the project that was granted to him earlier. Well, he can't quite his work, he is still on duty and staying at his boss's mansion (as he thinks so. That MF Jungkook is never gonna make him work.)

He sighed for the n'th time and picked up his phone to scroll down a little. It was getting late and he knew, he will be called to have dinner soon in an hour.

He decided to take bath as the Mafia was not inside the mansion and he felt sticky due to the humid atmosphere. He heard downstairs that Jungkook will not be home any soon. He got up and took his towel and cloths, walking inside the washroom.

♧♧♧

The shower started running and the droplets of water hit his honey gold skin making him sigh in relief. His eyes closed in relaxation as his hands raised up and rested on the greenish black wall of bathroom. The aura of washroom is dark.

Taehyung was so immersed in bath that he couldn't figure out that his bathing shadow is being watched by a pair of eyes.

It was the raven who had come back soon and accidentally walked inside the washroom not knowing that the younger male is bathing. He gasped at the handsome blurry figure of the pretty male through the glass wall. He examined the slim curvy waist, sharp shoulders, scapulas and outline of round buttocks through it as the light coming from the window made it clearer. His crotch area was still hidden due to dim light, but his long tanned legs were still exposed. He forgot to breath when he watched how sexy he younger looked as his hands rested on the wall when the water falls on him. One of his hand raised up and pushed his own wet brunette hair back to clear his face. He turns towards the window and faces the raven's back. The puffs of steam left his body and a layer of mist continuesly covered the glass to hide his nakedness. The raven had forgot to breath or move at the beautiful and hot sight. He wondered how the texture of that bare waist would feel against his palm. He wondered how plump those buttocks would be if he squeez them. He wonders how those long, veiny and sharp hands would engulf him if they make love. He wondered how it would feel to love the male and also being loved by the male. He feels that the male is a treasure. A very precious one that he wanna cherish and always keep to himself. He can never let go such a beauty, such an attractive and deadly handsome male.

 He can never let go such a beauty, such an attractive and deadly handsome male

He exhaled shakily and undressed himself getting into the boxers only. He walked towards the sink to wash hands, but his eyes never left the showering male. His mind is full of wildness. If he wishes, he can rush inside the shower suddenly and take bath with him. If he wants, he can claim the male there forcefully; but he shall not. He feels himself being arosed but he is controlling everything with his full capacity for not making his love uncomfortable. He turned the tape of sink off after cleaning his hands and spitting out. He hears the shower being turned off and looking in the direction finding the male wrapping a towel around his waist. He smiled a little and takes his own towel, hanging it on his left shoulder.

Taehyung furrows as he opens the mist covered door and nearly screams as he finds the raven standing there in just boxers. "What the f**k Jungkook! When did you come?" He asked as he cursed and peeped outside.

Jungkook laughed, "Just now. And there is no use of hiding like this as it is transparent." He walked closer and opened the door making the younger widen his eyes stepping behind in horror and shyness. But he could step back until he hit the wall and window behind through which they can watch the huge buildings of the city which are very far. He felt the older's arms resting on the window caging him. He cursed at his mind as it got blank to see the bare and hard body of the older's and lost everything or else he would have walked out instead of moving backwards and being caged like this.

"Why so flustered babe? You look handsome." Jungkook whispered as he bent closer to his ear. He gasped as his breath hit his earlobe. "I watched everything...it was blur. But everything." He added. "How handsome you looked with those arms resting on the wall. How your skin left puffs of steam covering the walls. How the droplets glittered on your perfect skin and how sexy you look from behind. Uff...everything about you is so sexy Taehyung. I am so in love with you." He added just to get scolded by the brunette. "Shut your mouth and remember to not get inside while I am taking bath. How can you walk inside like this invading my privacy? At least behave. Oh my god, you even watched me showering naked?" Taehyung fumed.

"Don't say that. I just saw your outline Tae. The walls are blurry. The bathroom is dark. And I am behaving everytime. If not, I would have jumped into the shower with you all naked and claimed you forcefully right here. Did I do so?" Jungkook asked getting no answer from the younger who snorted something in breath.

"Now get ready, I shall take a bath too." Jungkook added and gasped as his boxers were being uncomfortable for him for now. The bulge in his boxers gained Taehyung's attention as the older's body pressed with him a little. "What the hell!" He groaned and pushed him behind as he walked outside the showering area. Jungkook chuckled as he saw the younger being pissed off during to his problem. "Don't be embarrassed! This is what you have done to me! I am not at fault Darling! And see how much I controlled." He yelled.

"F**k you A$$hole!" Taehyung cursed and took his clothes, walking outside the bathroom to change in the bedroom now. He heard the raven laughing hard inside as he wiped himself and wore his underwear and sweet pants. He heard the door opening from behind and turned to see.

"Well...I forgot to tell you that you look very slim and thin by your body and frame; but you have got amazing abs and muscles man! Why are you so handsome?" Jungkook exclaimed peeping out. He snorted the last sentence and scrunched his nose. He himself looked hot and handsome as the crispy fringes of his hair fellow his face.

"Shut up. Now go and take bath. Don't disturb me. At least let me wear clothes in peace!" Taehyung replied in frustration.

"Oh darling....there is no peace in love." Jungkook winked at him and with a 'thad', he closed the bathroom door and disappeared inside.

"Ahhhhhh you f**king, bustard. You mother F****** a$$hole. I will k*ll you someday with my bare hands. Just wait for a few more days! You will forget to kidnap and bring someone home!" Jungkook heard a series of curses being thrown on him from the other side of the door and enjoyed it with a permanent grin on his face as he showered and applied foam of shower jell all over his body.

☆☆••☆☆••☆☆••☆☆

[AI credit-- unknown]