Convo with Yoongmin | ᴄнaρᴛer 7

After the Mafia left, Yoongi and Jimin walked upstairs to see the hostage male

Taehyung was still sitting on the bed. The words of the Mafia is ringing in his ears again and again like a tape record.

"I love you.....

I am a Psycho only for you......

I need therapy....its name is you......"

"He is crazy." Taehyung murmured and wiped his face with frustration.

A sound of door opening was heard by him. He looked up and found Two males standing there.

It was Jimin and Yoongi.

"Turn the lights on." Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded and turned the bright lights on.

"Oh......its you." Taehyung recognised Jimin.

"Yeh there!" Jimin just greeted.

"Don't worry. You are safe here. Be comfortable." Yoongi said.

"How am I supposed to be safe here? And comfortable? I MEAN HOW! I am stuck in a f**king Mafia's bungalow! I am away from my home. From my city, from my office, from my apartment and from my Hyung! How can you abduct me like this? I even don't have my stuffs with me."

"Calm down calm down...." Yoongi chuckled and cut him.

"We are not Mafia. The real Mafia is Jungkook. We just work under him and we are also his family members." Yoongi said.

"Family?" Taehyung furrowed.

"Yeh family....

Myself, Min Yoongi. I am Jungkook's elder brother. And this is Min Park (now Min) Jimin.....he is my husband." He said making Taehyung gasp.

"And we might be Mafias. But we never hurt any innocent ones. This field just helps us to gain some power and protect ourselves and our company." Yoongi added.

"How can I trust you all?

I wished I never had got involved in the accident that day. Atleast I would have never got stuck here. I want to go home!" Taehyung yelled slightly.

"You can't...." Jimin sighed and set close to him.

"Why not?"

"Its Jungkook's wish. He loves you very much. He fell for someone for the first time in his life! I wonder what he saw in you......." He nodded his head and said.

"Maybe you are attractive......and handsome. Your voice is also good. But there are many more beautiful people in the world, why did he choose only you?" He questioned.

"This is what I too want to know. We belong to two different worlds. Our mentality is different, our life is different our surrounding is different. We are two opposite poles! I wonder how can he fall for me! For me, for the person who just cursed him and asked for compensation on the main road after the accident and made fun of him!" Taehyung exclaimed.