Staying at Kim's| ᴄнaρᴛer 20

"Taehyung! You and Jungkook are going to stay here tonight

"Taehyung! You and Jungkook are going to stay here tonight. And it is final." Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

Taehyung stared at her with parted lips and speechless expression. He had no idea, what had gotten into her mother.

After spending good time at sea, he and Jungkook drove to his parent's house. He expected to spend the evening and leave. But Mrs. Kim was too whipped for Jungkook that she didn't want him to leave. He rolled his eyes and spoke, "Love your son a little too. All you see here is Jungkook. You are pampering him too much. Now he has started to look more of a son of you, not me."

"Oh Tae....its not like that. He is your boyfriend and we have not spent time together, so along with you; I want him to stay too. He is such a lovely man. And he is like a son to me now. So I can't deny. Now stay here and ask your boyfriend to stay also. Politely!" She exclaimed making him snort.

The snort was fake actually. He was somehow happy that Jungkook was enjoying with his parents. The male had no parents, so it must be nice to feel all the love and affection. The smile on the raven's face was so bright and real, that he couldn't help but agree.

Jungkook, was already ready to stay. Taehyung's eyes fell on him and he found the male, staring at him. He was expecting a reply. His large shiny doe eyes had so much hope. "We can stay here Tae, if you want to. I would love to spend a night here. It is already late." He hesitantly spoke.

"Ok...." Taehyung sighed, "I actually have no other choice now. My own mom and dad are in your team." He added making Jungkook grin widely.

"Why will they not take my side? I am their future Son-in-law after all." The raven stated and Mrs. Kim gave him a hug from behind as he was sitting on a couch and she stood behind him.

"Yup. Now Tae; take him to your room." Mrs. Kim spoke to the brunette who nodded and got up. "Let's go. We can freshen up and change."

"You have clothes here?" Jungkook asked to confirm, "If you don't have, I can ask someone to bring."

"I have some. I will give you mine to change." Taehyung replied at which he nodded and got up.

They had already ended up eating, talking and watching some show on TV. They spent a cheerful evening. It was also very late and too exhausting to leave so it was a good opportunity to stay there. Taehyung felt happy to be able to stay. Whenever he visited here before, he couldn't stay because he was bounded to go back to the Mafia's mansion. So it felt nice.

♡♡♡

"Here, take these." Taehyung threw a pair of his old loose sleeveless T-shirt and sweet pants on Jungkook and spoke, who caught it immediately and took a look of the provided cloths.

"Wow....these are really loose. But are they, for me?" Jungkook asked.

"As far I think, they will fit you. Just your back is buffer than mine. I mean muscle mass. Or else, our height is equal." Taehyung replied.