Dumb ways to die...|ᴄнaρᴛer 16

"The most fake smile I have ever seen in my life

"The most fake smile I have ever seen in my life." Jimin stated and rolled his eyes when he watched these two people taking a mirror selfie at the party.

" Jimin stated and rolled his eyes when he watched these two people taking a mirror selfie at the party

Well, in the afternoon, the stylist arrived and arranged outfits for everyone. Jungkook wanted the younger to match costumes with him, he decided to go with a sexy regular black outfit, but Taehyung being Taehyung choosed exactly the opposite colour.
White it was. As the evening arrived and everyone reached the hotel. Taehyung was forced to go with Jungkook in his car. Well, he had no problem but just showed it off like usual. It was still usual even if he watched the older smothered with blood in the morning. He talked about it with Yoongi and Nam-Joon who informed him that it was a person who was trying to attack Jimin and failed. He was caught and punished in their ways. He felt relieved. Well....he needed to believe them no matter what. At least they were good it him. Nothing else mattered. He never had any problem with anyone's profession whether it is working in an office or working as a Mafia. Specially when he had started growing feelings for the male.

When the stepped inside the hotel's lift, Jungkook saw a big mirror on the back and handed the male to take a selfie together. "Hey, can we take a picture together babe?" He asked.

Taehyung scrunched his nose and shook his head, "No thanks. I am good this way."

"But I want to!" Jungkook exclaimed and pouted a little. The Yoonmin couple just stood there, watching the drama and staring at each other's face too.

"Do it or you are gonna see what I shall do with you in the party." A dark aura suddenly engulfed Jungkook and his face went dangerously blank. The younger rolled his eyes and snitched the older's phone not trying to make a scene. They turned back and Jungkook's face lit up again. Taehyung wore his infamous fake smile that he was very much used to make and clicked a perfect picture. His smile immediately dropped an his face went blank once again as he gave the other's phone back to him and stood still again. Jungkook took a look of the picture and kept the phone inside his pocket. The purpose of it was to get a fresh one of the male as he looked very handsome in that look. He had also given Taehyung a series of complaints before they left the mansion.