Chance | ᴄнaρᴛer 18

"Ahhh

"Ahhh.....my head." Taehyung pulled his hair and slapped his forehead many times as his head was hurting so badly. He ended up hissing as he used his wounded hand to hit his head which also started hurting badly. He rested his head on the headboard, as he moved back; closing his eyes and calming himself in pain.

"God.....just kill me." He murmured, not knowing that there was someone who came inside the room and stood in front of him. The pain was too much due to which he couldn't even feel the presence.

A low shuffling sound make him open his eyes. He was surprised to see the older there, standing in front of him with a big tray. He appeared as if he had woken up so early, took bath and dressed up too (well not in casuals).

The raven cleared his throat and smiled keeping the tray on the nightstand next to the younger's side of bed and set beside him. "Are you ok? Here drink some warm water. I also brought tea bag. Should I dip on for you in the cup?" The brunette was surprised at the sudden change in the male's behaviour. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden.

"You are acting strange...." Taehyung murmured which was quite audible. "What happened yesterday? Aish....when did I come here." The brunette tried to think but ended up feeling pain on his head again. "Ahh....I should not have drunk this much."

"You are not a drinking type, right?" Jungkook spoke and picked up a bag from the tray that he had kept with him for fomenting. As the bag made contact with Taehyung's head, he sighed in relief and closed his eyes forgetting all the issues.

They stayed like this for a good five minutes when Taehyung felt better and came back into his character. "That is enough." He whispered holding the bag with his own hand now letting the older's hold go.

"Brush up your teeth and have your breakfast and tea. I myself made omelette and sandwiche for you." The raven replied uncovering the covered plate. The smell of breakfast hit the younger's nostrils making his mouth water.

"What happened to Mafia Jeon suddenly?" Taehyung asked directly this time making him chuckle. "Nothing Tae. You should freshen up and have breakfast first. Specially tea. We cannot talk until your head stops hurting." The older spoke making him nod.

The younger got up and trambled with dizziness. The older was quite to give him support and help him to go to washroom. Taehyung was surprised by his action but didn't protest as he needed it.

♧♧♧

"You can cook well." Taehyung spoke as he finished his tea and breakfast. He sighed and held the bag on his forehead once again to sooth the pain.

"Thanks." The older kept the tray aside and set next to him on the couch. "Well.....do you remember what happened yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" Taehyung questioned himself. He tried remember everything. Going to the party, taking selfie in lift, joining the party, watching Jungkook talking to business partners, watching him dance with Geum-hui, him breaking the glass in his hand, returning back home, getting drunk and lash out at Jungkook. Yes, he remembers everything. He also remembers his confession and apologies. He nodded in response and stared at his wounded hand.