Stuck | ᴄнaρᴛer 8

Jimin and Yoongi's had shown Taehyung the whole mansion

Jimin and Yoongi's had shown Taehyung the whole mansion. They were in dining area to eat something. Taehyung was surely very hungry after a long sleep due to drugs.

"I never expected that I will be treated like this in some Mafia's sh*t. I was nervous about how you would treat me here.' Taehyung spoke honestly.

"Well. You are The Mafia's love, so we need to treat you well. Just like his queen!" Yoongi replied.

"WTF! Queen? I am a man Mr. Min Yoongi!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"No matter what you say. Our Jungkook has turned into a gay for you. And he is whipped Mafia King, so obviously you are expected to be a queen!" Jimin replied.

"But did anyone try to know about my point of view? My wishes? I am not a gay!" Taehyung spoke, "I was never! I am straight."

"Yeah. Like a circle." Jimin taunted.

"I was never Jimin. I have never been in a relationship with a man. I always had one with a girl. She ditched me a year ago and I am single since than." Taehyung replied sipping some drink provided by a maid.

"You should not estimate about your sexuality like this. Give it a try. It is sometimes hard to find out about your preferences until a particular person arrives in your life.
Give Jungkook an opportunity. You are supposed to live here for a month. If you like him, than stay here; if you don't, you can leave from here at the end. But you can't leave before the time ends." Yoongi informed.

"How can you force me to be gay for him?"

"See. I used to be straight. I had several girlfriends in past. But now what? I am with Jimin.
He is the one because of whom I realised my sexuality.
Love is not confined between a girl and a boy. It can happen in between similar genders too." Yoongi explained making Jimin blush a little.

"I understanding. But, This is completely forcing! He could even try to ask me out, he could have asked me to be his friend and took it slowly. Why so much hurry?" Taehyung asked.

"Our Kook is silly. We can't say he is a big Mafia and CEO by his childish act.
But he is acting like this as he has never fallen in love with anyone else.

Please give him a chance. I can guarantee you that he will not force anything. He will not even touch you without your concern in a inappropriately way. He is a Mafia surely, but not a filthy man. You can't just leave like this.
And you have been working a lot in our office. Consider it as a break or vacation. Stay here. Enjoy. If you wanna work, you can continue from here. No one will bother you." Yoongi replied as he talked to a Hungary Taehyung who was feasting over some ramen and kimbap with tomato soup.

Taehyung took a deep sigh before answering and keeping his chopsticks aside, "I have no option either. Anyways, you are a good person Mr. Min. You explained everything in a great way and in good manner. I appreciate your efforts. And I shall stay here as you say. But I don't think I will ever be able to love Mr. Jeon."