The fun argument at dinner | ᴄнaρᴛer 13

"He walked inside the washroom when I was f**king showering!" Taehyung exclaimed in front of the Min couple who bit their cheeks to suppress their chuckle which was threatening to come out of their vocal cords

"He walked inside the washroom when I was f**king showering!" Taehyung exclaimed in front of the Min couple who bit their cheeks to suppress their chuckle which was threatening to come out of their vocal cords. The poor brunette was complaining and expecting some help but seeing the hollow cheeks of the couple, he sighed in frustration and set on the dining chair to wait for the food silently, eat and leave to sleep as nothing is gonna work here according to him.

"Don't worry Taehyung. And he did nothing right?" Yoongi said, "He is good man. He shall never do anything inappropriate with you if you don't give him permission. Trust me if you can't trust him at least."

"I'm stuck in a Mafia world and you expect me to trust a man who is a part of it! My god!" Taehyung snorted.

"Hey! Shut up dude. We are treating you well and keeping you here safe. How can you question us like that?" Jimin stated being all pissed.

"Well....fine. But I still shall not trust that a$$hole. Such a silly man he is. Such an abso-f***ing-lutely dumb s**t." Taehyung murmured and cursed the male under breath again.

"Demn....even Yoongi Hyung has never cursed Jungkook they way he does Jimin." Taehyung turned his face to see a man with dimples walking towards them and grabbing a seat.

"Yeah Nam-Joon Hyung. That is true. And not even his rivals did the same." Jimin chuckled and made fun of the raven Mafia.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes at it and looked at the male with dimples. "So you are the handsome man with dimples who met my brother and brought my stuff from home?" He asked as he looked the same way his brother described his new crush.

"Yes. And who told you about me?" Nam-Joon asked hesitantly nd shyly.

"My brother Seok-Jin whom you met." Taehyung snorted.

"Well....he really praised me this much? It feels good to know. And your brother himself is very handsome though. I never saw such an attractive and beautiful man before in my life." Nam-Joon replied as a warm smile spread on his lips as he thought about the older's face.

Taehyung watched him with wide open eyes. The Min couple had their jaws dropped as they felt the other drooling over the male he met. "Now don't tell us that you are falling for this stubborn man's brother." Yoongi made a fake disgusting and displeased face.

"Yoongs. He doesn't need to say anything. His expression and eyes already explained a lot." Jimin mischievously grinned.

"Don't anyone dare look at my brother!" Taehyung growled.

"What are you? Are you trying to control your brother?" Jimin asked.

"No. But I am trying to save him. This Mafia world is not for him Hyungs. It is not for us. We have lived normal life till now. We are innocent and specially my brother who has not even harmed anymore, how can he be with a person who is involved in this dangerous world who kill to survive?" Taehyung explained as his concern was worth of everything.