Opening up |ᴄнaρᴛer 17

Silence

Silence.

That was all Jungkook faced as he entered the mansion. Jimin was in the drawing room, sitting on the sofa with legs crossed and a phone in his hand. His gaze diverted upwards as he saw Jungkook entering and standing on the main door who was followed by Yoongi. He blanked his phone and stood up.

"Where is he Hyung?" Jungkook asked him.

The male rolled his eyes, "In the room. Now convince him idiot!"

"I am sorry...." The Mafia fvking Pouted!

"Yeah yeah....give this sorry to the one who needs it. Poor man was finally going to try for this relationship today and you really needed to ruin it." Jimin crossed his hands. His husband just stared at the scene with sleepy eyes. He yawned a little snapping in front of his open mouth but closed it as soon as he saw his partner glaring at him.

"I---I shall go. Take rest Hyung." Jungkook replied and turned towards Yoongi, "You too Hyung. I heard Nam-Joon Hyung saying that you two are going to Seoul tomorrow?" He earned a nod. "Ok. Then go to sleep. Good night." He left the place and walked towards his room.

The couple behind him stared at his back as they came closer to each other. Yoongi kept his elbow on the younger's right shoulder, "He is gonna die." He heard Jimin murmuring.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "He is not. He is gonna face the worse. Now let's go. I am sleepy Chim!"

"You grumpy old cat. You are always sleepy like a grandfather." Jimin scoffed. "Don't call me that. I can show you right here that I am not a grandfather." The older replied to him with a smirk taking him off guard.

"What? Scared baby boy?" Yoongi whispered against his ear. His smirk was soon slapped away as Jimin pulled him closer and his chest bumped on the other's. "Why would I be? And not you are the only one to give me a show. I called you a grandpa because you look so drained off. Do you have enough energy to handle me today?" He raised his brow.

"N-no way......" Yoongi blinked in surprise. "I see you still have some. Lets put it in use." Jimin grinned and dragged the male inside the bedroom. You obviously know who topped that night.

♧♧♧

"Darling..?" Jungkook slowly opened the door of his room, just to find Taehyung sitting on the couch with closed eyes and a two soju bottles kept in from of him on the table. One was there in his hand too. He sighed closing the door behind and stepped closer. He felt guilt too. A lot.

"T-taehyung?" He called again. A shiver ran down his spine as the younger's eyes snapped open and stared at him with those sharp, intense and red eyes.

"So you are here..." Taehyung scoffed in a drunk voice. He brought the bottle in his hand close to his lips and drank more. "No Tae. No more please. You are already so drunk." He set next to him and tried to take it away but Taehyung growled and stood up. "Don't tell me what to do....and what not to do!"