Let me devote you |ᴄнaρᴛer 14

It was another usual day

It was another usual day. But Taehyung was left frustrated once again early in the morning. Poor man thought to wake up and take bath before the older, but ended up finding him na*ed inside the bathroom.

When he got up, he found a sleeping figure on the couch. He sighed to find Jungkook sleeping there, but was it really Jungkook?

A big no!

The crazy Mafia had kept pillows on the couch and covered them to show as if he was sleeping there. He also kept the door of the washroom open. As Taehyung walked inside with still sleepy and blur eyes, his eyes didn't fall of a particular figure, sitting inside a big bathtub next to the washbasin. Well, a thin white curtain was hanging there to cover the area. The bathroom was dark too with dim lights and black tiles. While brushing, his eyes opened a little better. He rinsed his mouth and washed his hands and used brush aside, but sensed something next to him. His eyes fell on the curtain and he could now see outline of a shadow there. He panicked a little, but dared to pull it up and take a look. All he found was the raven haired male, sitting inside the steamy water of bathtub with hands resting on the edges and eyes closed. A tiny smirk was still there as he sensed the younger's presence. It happened as per his plan. "Done staring Sweetheart?" He asked opening his eyes.

"What the f**k Jeon! What game are you trying to play!?" Taehyung yelled with frustration. "I am playing no game." The Mafia replied innocently.

"As if I am blind." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I sware Darling. The way you roll your pretty eyes is just....." Jungkook sighed, "If someone else had done it, I sware I would have pocked their eye balls with a knife. But you are too pretty to be harmed in any way. Its because I love you a lot~" The raven replied.

"I wonder why I am still here. Well, enjoy your bath. Once you are done, inform me. And if you are here, who is sleeping on the couch?" The male asked. "No one. Those are pillows." Jungkook replied smiling in tiny.

"F**k you! Can't believe you are a Mafia. You are worse than a baby!" Taehyung exclaimed sarcastically.

"Yeah. Your baby!" The raven exclaimed back with a giggle. "A$$hole." The younger left the curtain and was about to leave, but felt a hand holding his wrist from the other side. "Leave me Jungkook!" The male spoke strainly.

"No way. And why are you so mad? Don't go out. You can shower as usual. I will not disturb." Jungkook said.

The pretty and handsome brunette scoffed, "As if I don't know your pervert a$$. Sorry, I don't want anyone to stare at me while I do my personal stuff." He spoke, not glancing at the older.

A deep chuckle was heard. "I can stare what is mine. You are mine too, and you can't do anything about it."

"Too much confidence is not good Jeon." Taehyung replied.

"You will see babe." The Mafia chuckled.

"Well....more the confidence, much of a fun it would be to break it." Taehyung smirked and commented.

"You yourself are also no less confident Tae. If you can be stubborn, I too can act like one." The older spoke and pulled the male towards him suddenly, making him fall inside the tub above him. Taehyung gasped and closed his eyes in panic. Soon his skin came in contact with a hard body pressed against his own lean one and warmth of the water filled in the bathtub engulfed him. He gasped and opened his eyes just to find the older's face, just a few centimetres close to him. His eyes were boring holes into his soul.

"Leave me Jeon f**king Jungkook. You are getting on my nerves." The younger spoke clinging his jaws.

Jungkook's face remained expressionless except his eyes, which showed several emotions. A muscle feathered in his jaw and a tiny furrow appeared on his forehead afterwards. His hand raised up and those rough fingers softly caressed the younger's cheekbone who hissed and tried to free himself from the older's grip around his wrist. "How can you be so beautiful....and handsome?" He asked mindlessly. His eyes specially fell on the younger's tiny hair of growing beard. It was so sexy to be na*ed in a bathtub, with the brunette above him. All wet and flustered with his cloths sticking on his body and face very close to his own.

"I know that. Now stop staring at me and leave my hand. You never listen to me Jungkook." Taehyung spoke in an angry tone and got out of the tub. Jungkook let him go finally not forcing him anymore.

"I will always listen to you. How can I not Tae?" The Mafia spoke, "Just give me a chance.....and I am even ready to be a f**king servant for you. I can sit close to your feet on the floor and even kiss your shoes if you let me into your life. I will devote you forever as if you are some got born on this planet. I will even press your feet and kiss every inch of your body like a devotee. Make me your devotee once~" he added, "I will treasure you like a precious gem forever and protect you like a fragile glass."

Taehyung gulped upon hearing those words from the older. His voice was so soft and full of sincerity. He just walked towards the shower area and stripped as he was already wet. And now it didn't matter if the older male look at him or not. He was pissed off and confused of everything.

What he knew was to take bath and leave the bathroom soon, get ready, have breakfast like previous days and do some office work online. He tried to act normal and not let the Mafia's words affect him. But still; those did affect him!

☆☆••☆☆••☆☆••☆☆