Kidnapped | ᴄнaρᴛer 𝟧

Just a silly one.

"Hello! Where is Mr

"Hello! Where is Mr. Jeon?" He walked closer to the table and asked the person standing back facing him.

The person turned. It was Jungkook.

He was surprised as hell. He felt like his eyes will fall down popping out of his sockets by breaking the glasses of his spectacles! Lol!

"What the----" he murmured.

Jungkook giggled teasingly and asked, "how was the surprise Mr. Kim Taehyung......that's your name. Right? Or I should call you president of Korea?"

"What are you doing here Mr. Lier?" Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked.

"Where is Mr. Jeon the CEO of our company? I was supposed to meet him here!" Taehyung asked.

"Can't you see me? Am I invisible? Or.....You are silly!" Jungkook asked.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" Taehyung asked as a feeling of nervousness ran inside his veins.

"The person whom you are talking about is me! I am that Jeon Jungkook. The CEO of the company you work in!" Jungkook exclaimed as he set on his chair.

Taehyung got one more shock.

"Are you kidding?" He asked.

"Do I look like a 5 year child to you? Do I look like a person to play around just for fun?" He asked in a cold tone and Taehyung shook his head at every question.

"Than?" Jungkook asked.

"So.......w-whatever you said to me that day ws true?" He asked with surprise and nervousness.

"Yeah! I am the real Mafia! Mafia Jeon Jungkook, involved in the Underworld Mafia world and also the head of my group Fire!"

"My god! Is that really you? The Gang about which I read in news papers?" Taehyung was surprised again.

"Wow! What a silly boy. I thought you are intelligent as you acted so sassy in front of me that day. But I think you are a dumbo." Jungkook mocked him.

"First of all, I am not a dumbo! I am just......surprised. I can't believe!"

"Well.....now you know me. Isn't it? How was the surprise?" He smirked.

"It is surely a great surprise. I never knew you are the CEO of our company. Nice to meet you." Taehyung talked with a boxy smile slightly smirking.

Jungkook was shocked to see the sudden change in attitude of Taehyung. Yet he never let his sassy tone fade away. Bet it was different from earlier.

"What happened to you? You talked to me so rudely that day? I don't think you are the same boy I met in that accident." Jungkook furrowed.