Early morning & first kiss | ᴄнaρᴛer 21

Jungkook got up in the morning with a beautiful scene in front of him

Jungkook got up in the morning with a beautiful scene in front of him. He found Taehyung, sleeping in a straight position. His both legs were kept on his own and his head was tilted a little towards his direction. Jungkook found his left hand wrapped protectively wrapped around the younger's waist.

He smiled and blinked for a while, helping his pupils to get adapted with the brightness of the sun light, which was peeping inside the room from the window.

He admired the beautiful and handsome face of Taehyung and stayed still in his position to not disturb his sleep. He noticed, how good he looked while sleeping. His brown hair were all messy, with both of his eyes closed. His lips were also parted which looked very tempting to him. His eyes widened a little with surprise as he observed some hair, growing on his chin and the are above his lips too. Taehyung looked really attractive in beard.

He slowly bent forward, keeping his eyes constant on the younger's face and softly placed a kiss on his forehead. He pulled back to see if he was still sleeping.

Thankfully, the brunette was still in a deep sleep. He smiled and now brought his lips lower. Oh....how badly he wanted to feel those lips on his own. Licking his lips, Jungkook slowly leaned closer, observing the younger's face all the time and connected their lips for a couple of seconds before pulling away.

He grinned widely, as he successfully pecked Taehyung's lips for the first time. It felt really good. He licked his lips again, thinking about how soft the younger's lips were against his own.

"Sorry....but I couldn't control myself. Your lips are so inviting. Don't worry. I will not kiss you like this. I want you to remember it. So you better be conscious when I do so." He murmured and kept admiring the other's face.

His thoughts were broken when he felt Taehyung stirring in sleep. The younger male slowly removed his legs from the other's body and turned to face him completely.

He closed his mouth and furrowed his brows a little as his hand rested on the older's waist now. He had started to show a few signs of waking up. Jungkook silently closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping to see, what happens next.

♧♧♧

Taehyung opened his eyes. His vision was a little blurry. He blinked for a few times, letting his eyes to open well and capture the view. He smiled a little as he found Jungkook, sleeping next to him. Their hands were kept around each other's waist. It felt so domestic, warm and comfortable. He admired, how pretty the raven looked with fluffy cheeks, pressed against a pillow; lips parted and doe eyes closed completely. He seemed to be asleep as Jungkook was nice in acting.

Taehyung slowly raised his hand up, close to the older's face and poked his index finger on his button nose, followed by his left exposed cheek. Jungkook remained in the same position, not wanting to open his eyes. He wanted to know, what the younger would do.