❥﹒第 1 章

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗨𝗬𝗔 - 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟯

Within the confines of our world, a duality unfolds - a schism between those referred to as non-sorcerers, ordinary humans who traverse life with mundane inertia, and sorcerers, practitioners of the ancient Jujutsu tradition, dedicated to safeguarding the delicate equilibrium between the mortal realm and the supernatural.

Cursed spirits, insidious entities draw substance from unsuspecting humans and their raw emotions, leaving destruction and death in their wake.

They thrive on the collective sins of humanity, and their ultimate aim is nothing less than the annihilation of the world as we perceive it.

Amid this clandestine battle for existence, a select group emerges as the vanguard of humanity's defense.

Jutjutsu Sorcerers, discreetly trained and sanctioned by the Japanese government, embark upon the solemn duty of differentiating between the ordinary populace and the malevolent cursed spirits.

A few years prior, a hushed conversation reverberated through the global network of Jujutsu Sorcerers. The whispered discourse centered on a singular duo, individuals whose exceptional powers and abilities stood as rare marvels within their ranks.

One among them bore the enigmatic "Six Eyes" and "Limitless", while their partner possessed the elusive gift of "Cursed Spirit Manipulation."

Though their young age, only being second-years of the Jujutsu High, these two prodigies rapidly ascended to the status of "the strongest" as a pair.

Together, they formed an unbreakable bond of friendship, consistently entrusted with missions deemed perilous beyond measure.

Remarkably, they returned from each assignment unscathed, their spirits undiminished, their camaraderie shining even brighter.

However, an event of harrowing proportions shattered the unbreakable bond, setting them on a collision course.

It was a particular arc in their intertwined narrative, a tragic chapter that left the now strongest of the two haunted by the relentless echo of what might have been.

Every day, he found himself yearning for a moment in the past that could have rewritten their fate, preventing the inexorable descent into discord.

Something, anything, that might have spared him from the anguish of being frozen in the midst of chaos, her voice piercing through the battlefield like a dagger to his heart.

"Yo, Nishimura!"

In that single instant, all radiance abandoned his spectacular eyes, and the very curse he wielded in his hands halted abruptly, suspended in the grip of the unyielding past. They all came, the three years of his youth, his blue spring that determined who he was today.

He slowly turned to face her, feeling the air drain from his lungs, his heart pounding in a desperate rhythm.

"Who are you?" he inquired with a voice that quivered with emotion, fingers clenching tightly in an attempt to regain his composure amidst the turbulent sea of memories.

The girl adorned a disarming smile, a small, melodic chuckle escaping her lips as she halted a few meters from the frozen boy. "Yang Haru, of course. Did you forget? How sad."

He remained transfixed in his place, trapped within the confines of his thoughts as they raced through the shared ending that had haunted him for years - his heart still yearning to rewrite. "Your body, and even your cursed energy..." Nishimura Riki whispered, his voice trembling an almost palpable fear creeping into his words.

"My six eyes tell me you are Yang Haru," he fought against the torrent of emotions surging within him, his gaze unwavering.

"But my soul knows otherwise! Hurry up and answer! Who the hell are you?"

Silence hung heavy in the air, the unspoken emotions between them flowing like an electric current, visible in the depths of their eyes. Her gaze bore into him, a swirling tempest of feelings mirroring his own. Then, she finally broke the stillness.

"If you were given the chance to change this, what would you have done?"

Her unexpected query sent a jolt through him, igniting a storm of emotions that threatened to consume his composure. He looked into her eyes, his own a reflection of the turmoil within his heart.

What would he have done differently?

How could he have defied the cruel hand of destiny that had torn them asunder?

Riki parted his lips, words escaping as if from the depths of his soul, spoken so softly that Haru lost herself for a moment.

The boy gazed into the eyes of the new, transformed girl, watching as she blinked, her presence now a reflection of the bast and a harbinger og an uncertain future.

"Then go and make us happy."

In a flash, without fully comprehending the consequences, he allowed himself to be struck by an enigmatic curse emanating from the girl, a force that propelled him backward through time.

Her reasons were unclear, yet an unwavering determination surged within him - a resolve to unravel the enigma of why Hary had taken such drastic measures.

And as the tendrils of the past enfolded him, an unspoken promise lingered in the air, beckoning him to explore the intricate web of destiny that bound their souls together.