❥﹒第 19 章

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"No, this is fine,"

The non-sorcerer attempted to reassure himself, mustering another smile. Swinging the chains with increased determination, he meticulously checked the blade's trajectory, slicing the ground as a precursor to each swing directed toward Riki. "I'll kill you."

The Six Eyes gazed stoically at the approaching blade, only shifting when it was mere inches from his face. Xiaojun, growing increasingly frustrated, pulled on the chains forcefully, prompting the blade to veer off course, slicing through one of the nearby pillars before heading back toward Riki.

Leaning down, the blonde observed his own reflection in the blade's gleam, the sharp edge passing through the space his face had occupied just moments ago. His body was consumed by an ethereal euphoria, a sense of profound serenity washing over him. He kept his azure eyes fixed on the radiant, golden sky, surrendering himself to the luminous spectacle.

"I'm sorry, Sunoo. I'm not even angry at you right now. I'm not holding any grudge against anyone," he whispered to himself, his voice barely audible. Immobilized and levitating, he surrendered to his thoughts, allowing himself to drift into a contemplative state. 

Suspended in the air, he absorbed the world's myriad intricate details, and for the first time, he found beauty in his own eyes as he surveyed his surroundings.

"The world feels so, so wonderful right now."

Riki remained suspended in the air, his limbs swaying in a mesmerizing pattern that resembled an arcane dance.

His once-crazed blue eyes now held an oddly serene expression as he gazed down at Xiaojun, a warm and heartfelt smile gracing his lips.

"'Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one.'"

The black-haired sorcerer swung his chains with all his might, determined to strike down the seemingly relaxed blonde figure. Unbeknownst to Xiaojun, Riki had a deeper understanding of the situation.

His subconscious mind worked swiftly, weaving a protective shield from the broken pieces of the ground, a testament to his astute comprehension of his opponent's abilities.

Riki had an edge in this battle, a knowledge advantage that stemmed from his awareness of the leaks that often occurred regarding sorcerers from different clans.

It was precisely this understanding that allowed him to discern Xiaojun's former affiliation with the Dejun clan and gain insight into the Limitless technique.

Yet, Riki held secrets of his own, closely guarded within the confines of his clan. With his eyes closed, he harnessed his unique abilities, causing the world to freeze momentarily as he honed his focus, determined to turn the tide of the battle in his favor.