❥﹒第 26 章

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 24𝙩𝙝,
𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨

Yang Haru, draped in a flowing, obsidian gown that clung to her form with a seductive elegance, moved with a regal air. She walked the path to the Jujutsu School with unwavering confidence, her chin held high. Those who dared to cross her path found themselves sliced down by an unseen force, their blood staining her dress like dark petals on a raven's wing.

With a powerful leap, she gracefully ascended to the pinnacle of the school's building. Her obsidian hair, usually tied back, flowed freely in the breeze, and not a single errant strand dared to obscure her vision on this day of reckoning.

Haru brought her hands together, her eyes fixed on the horizon where the sun was sinking behind the distant mountains. Her lips moved in a steady chant, invoking ancient incantations as her hands danced through intricate seals. Her voice carried with it an eerie authority.

"Arise from the depths, blacker than the abyss," she intoned, her hands parting and weaving like a sorcerer's dance. "Purge the impurities that taint this world."

A luminous substance began to manifest in the heavens above her, its radiant purity contrasting starkly with her darkness. It flowed like liquid, cascading downwards to envelope the Jujutsu School in an ethereal shroud. The veil, summoned and controlled by her will, closed the school off from the world, sealing its fated battleground.

Content with her preparation, she descended gracefully to the battlefield where countless battles had once raged, a place where she and Riki had sparred and grown together. Waiting for her amidst the eerie silence was a lone student, Nicholas, who lacked any trace of cursed energy.

His sneer marred his features as he recognized the formidable presence that stood before him.

"Why are you here and not in Tokyo?"

Haru, with a subtle shift in her stance, placed one leg behind her and brought her arm to her side. Black tendrils of smoke materialized behind her, coalescing into grotesque curses that growled menacingly. A mirthful chuckle escaped her lips as she observed Nicholas, whose grip on his cursed spear tightened in anticipation.

"Apologies," she taunted, her voice laced with mockery. "But I'm afraid I haven't the time for idle chatter with your kind."

"Nishimura, she's in Jujutsu High!"

Jake's voice crackled with urgency as he delivered the news, his eyes wide with concern.