Chapter 19

SOFIA

The shock swimming in my mother's pupil-dilated eyes confirmed I wasn't too deluded to think what was I witnessing was top-tier bizarre.

Their fucking must have been so intense and overstimulating that she couldn't muster the will to stop despite our intense eye contact before she became undone, falling back onto the desk with her back sharply arched.

Teodoro must have felt my presence, the realisation aided by the maximum tension clouding my mother's wandering eyes as he turned back to me with a slightly cocked brow.

The second our eyes met, his lips curled into a smug smile as he thrust into my mother one more time before pulling out and spilling a thick white liquid onto the broken pottery on the floor.

I visibly gagged, sharply turning around with my hand covering my mouth as I trotted out of the stuffy room.

It took seconds for heavy footsteps to follow behind me and I could almost feel him grab me, pin me against the wall and destroy me altogether with his viciousness.

I flinched before he could touch me, turning back to him sharply and pointing a warning finger at him as stumbled backwards.

"Don't you fucking dare touch me with those dirty hands of yours," I warned commandingly, my footsteps retracting further away from him the more he paced towards me.

"Now would you look at how sexy the little bird looks with all that fire burning in her eyes," he grinned, his hand shamelessly stroking his monstrous organ through his creased slacks. "You're making me hard for you all over, Sofia."

My back hit the wall, ice infusing into my veins as if on an intravenous drip. The closer he drew towards me with a widening devilish grin, the lighter my head felt and the extra nauseated I felt.

He caged me with his hand splayed on the wall, his face drawing closer to mine. "I might just take you right against this wall," he growled, his facial expression hardening as his hand reached for my face.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. The second my lips parted, my stomach lurched and gurgled before I felt something warm rise up my throat.

I couldn't control the way the thick liquid shot from my open mouth, spewing partly on Teodoro's face as he stumbled back with a scrunched face, the rest of the bitter-tasting vomit spilling from his shirt to his shiny black shoes.

I looked at his disgusted face, blinking at his fury as my hand covered my mouth, the rumbling in my stomach settling and quietening down.

He was going to attack me without any doubt, kill me even with the fury raging on his reddening face. "You little-"

"Teodoro!" a loud warning boomed from behind us.

He swung around determinedly, pointing at my mother as she tied a side knot on her morning robe. "Put your fucking kitten on a leash before I do it myself, you got that?" he barked so horrendously that I jumped.

I watched as he strode past me, cringing at himself in disgust as he shook his slimy hand. I burped softly, waiting for Mom's response.

"You threw up on him, Sofia. Are you fucking insane?" she literally yelled, walking towards me with disapproval evident in her eyes and voice.

Her disapproval made me even sicker, pushing me to stumble towards the closest bathroom and fully throw up in the toilet.

Once I felt better, I flushed the toilet and thoroughly rinsed my mouth with running water to get rid of the disgusting bitter taste in my mouth. Great. Now I really felt sick and my temperature was rising.