Chapter 32

Dominic

She walked towards me like she knew what was coming, an innocent little lamb ready for slaughter.

I had no idea when or how it'd happened, but the bulge in my sweatpants was undeniable and pretending I couldn't feel it was almost impossible.

I'd meant for this to be nothing but a sweet, cosy night of talking to her, figuring out what was going through her mind and possibly cuddling through the night with her, but how the hell was I supposed to stick to such innocent plans when she looked like that?

Red silk had always had a magnetic appeal to me, but on her, it was something extraordinarily inexplicable; a scalding pull alien to my natural primal instincts.

Maybe it was because she rarely ever showed skin crossing over the decency edge and now, she was in a dress covering only half her thighs, her entire collarbone and shoulders exposed. Ignoring the obvious trigger to my uncomfortable situation was unachievable.

I'd personally taken off her bra and forced myself not to look through the mirror as her breasts sat naturally, but now, I couldn't avert my eyes from them.

They were neither small nor too big, just the perfect size and shape with taut nipples sticking out so visibly they appeared to be calling out to my hands and my tongue.

Fuck.

I swallowed hard, paying careful attention to her until she sat in front of me on the armchair. She was holding her breath. I could tell no matter how composed she tried to be.

I had to do something to elicit a natural reaction from her, something she could neither control nor muffle into her tense muscles.

"Give me your foot," I said, motioning my hand forward.

She hesitantly stretched out her right foot towards me, her eyes finally making contact with mine as I grasped her foot and placed it on the vacant spot between my parted legs.

My eyes travelled down her body, paying attention to every little detail that pumped adrenaline at a frightening speed into my veins.

I closed in my hands on her foot, feeling the smoothness of her skin and resistance jerking in at the sudden contact before I applied gentle but firm pressure to her red toes.

Sofia's body instantly convulsed, her back sharply arching. Her hands clamped onto the armrests, her legs slightly parting while a muffled hiss slipped past her lips.

I didn't expect such a simple action to trigger such a glorious reaction with enough power to send blood pumping into the veins in my groin more than anywhere else for the first time in a very long time.

She was my wife and the fact that she had that effect on me by barely doing anything meant I was in the right marriage. How could any man, especially one like me, ever let go of something so fulfilling like this?

She must have noticed how highly suggestive her reaction was as she swiftly sat back up straight and drew her thighs together. I could see her try to control her breathing from her regulated chest heaves, but those eyes never lied.

I knew what I was seeing and if anything, I was more selfish than ever to feed that hunger and curiosity glinting in her eyes.

My hands were skilled in multiple aspects and this was a specialty I was willing to perfect on her feet.

I paid careful attention to her toes, giving her sufficient pressure to relieve and soothe the soreness. Periodically, I let my fingers stray beneath her foot, grazing her skin and moving down to the heel.