Chapter 2 - Spongebob

Kara's Point of view

"So how's your past six years been?" I asked curiously. Oh no! I shouldn't of done that, now he probably thinks I'm a sarcastic bitch like my sister. God that was even meaner what the hell am I doing? Why did I even get in this car? He looked at me, shock written all over his face. "Fine..I guess" he replied slowly. God what should I say? This is awkward. Extremely awkward. I looked out the window, trying to make it look like I was occupied with something else when I was so wasn't. Spotting their house in the distance, I let out a big sigh of relief. As soon as he parked the car, I ducked under the moving door and was out of the car in seconds. 

"Kara wait" I stopped in my tracks, my hand trembling a bit. I turned around. "Ww...what?" I stuttered. DAMN THIS STUPID STUTTERING! I thought. I stopped this like 15 minutes ago when I apparently changed. "We haven't even caught up on everything yet babe" he smirked. Babe... Did he just? Babe me?  Oh no! Do you know when you just feel the anger rising up your body, it seems to make your hands clench into fists and eyes turn cold. Your stance suddenly is stiff and you have you mouth tightly shut for at least three seconds before you erupt.  "Who the hell do you think you are calling me babe?! You haven't even talked to me in SIX YEARS!! You are just pathetic okay, screw you" I shouted and stormed off. Opening the door, I turned back around and faced Danny not quite done with my rant. "Do you think I'm like all the other girls that fall for your stupid smirk" he just looked at me and didn't reply so I carried on with my ranting. "NO I'M FRIGGING NOT, You, Danny Cole Carson need to get a hold of yourself. NOT EVERYONE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU IN FACT I LOATHE YOU EVER SINCE YOU'VE ACTED LIKE I HAVEN'T EVEN EXISTED AND NOW YOU REALISE THAT I'M HERE oh no mister you aren't doing that to me!"  

Shock and anger made its way onto his perfect face ( what can I say, I may hate him but he is still the definition of perfection) Get a grip on yourself Kara, remember you are supposed to be angry at the boy! I gave him one last murderous glare and walked away with a smirk. I walked up the stairs as I took in my surroundings. I knew this place inside out, it was like my second home because whenever I was upset I would come here and Ellis would cheer me up. I strolled into her room as a wide smile appeared on my face. Spotting her sprawled out on her bed asleep, I groaned. Hold up, she told me to come over and she's asleep. That little... Well what do I do now?

Looking around her room, I couldn't really do anything. Ellis is anti- technology, no laptop, no TV, just a phone with a complicated password. I sighed, knowing that the only option was to go downstairs because tired Ellis is not someone you want to deal with.

Cautiously, I walked down the stairs making sure to look around if "you know who" was around. Taking my phone out, I jumped onto the leather couch softly so I wasn't too loud. After half an hour on tumblr I got fed up and bored. I went to reach for the remote without moving any other part of my body other than my arm."Need any help with that?" a deep voice that I clearly recognised asked. Why would I need his help? I reached forward a tiny bit and without warning I toppled over attacking the floor. "Ow" I whined as I got up rubbing my head my face in a pout like a five year old.

Turning around I looked at Danny's face and of course he was smirking When wasn't he? Seriously he had a permanent smirk super glued there. Screw that super glue. Standing up, I put on my hardest glare on and showed it to Danny without any hesitation. He laughed at my failed attempt, I can't glare and if I do I look like a sugar puff monster. Weird? Yes I know. Looking at my phone, it was safe to go upstairs. Shoving past Mr I'm so cool and sexy and ego filled and a lover of having girls scream at me but kiss the ground I walk on, I headed up to Ellis's room it was already 8 o'clock and I wasn't gonna waiting any longer. I walked into her bedroom for the 2nd time today and thankfully she was wide awake. "Ellis" I shouted "You are most evilest person I know!"

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Well.. You uhm.. Made me wait around for you and I was bored" I quickly said knowing that she would not be very happy if I told her the whole thing with Danny. I mean she'd be on my side but I didn't want to cause sibling arguments I knew how dangerous and hurtful they were. "Oh I'm sorry but maybe we could start the sleepover now" she replied. I answered with a quick okay and we started the preparations for our oh so amazing sleepover. Yay!

An hour later, every inch if our face was covered in a face mask and we were wearing our gorgeous onesies. To be exact mine was sponge bob and Ellis's was Tom and Jerry, ya see I told you they were gorgeous. Suddenly out of the blue, my stomach erupted with hunger. Blushing profoundly, Ellis grabbed my hand and we went downstairs and headed to the mother load of all kitchens.

However we found the opposite of what we expected it was more like the hell of kitchens right now. Empty red cups shrouded the kitchen floor, at least one hundred people were squashed in the kitchen. Some people were dancing on the table, with their underwear on. WTF? How the hell did we not hear this? OH YEAH ELLIS ROOM IS FRICKING SOUND PROOF. So here we are, Ellis with a face the colour of Shreks and mine the colour of Barney the dinosaur and Ellis was mad while I just.. Did the one thing I knew how to do. I ran out of the now public kitchen before any incidents will occur. Kara you should know by now that you can run but can't hide...