Chapter Six- He slapped my butt. WTF?

A week had passed since me and Colby went to the fair. As hard as I tried I couldn't stop thinking about Danny, it's like he's permanently stuck in my mind. I woke up quite early because me and Ellis had decided to go to the beach today. It's kinda like phase one of me changing. Checking my phone, I realised its time for me to get ready. I picked out my favourite red bikini and over that I just chose a cute, little floral dress. I slipped on my little flats and throw my bag over my shoulder. As I ran down the stairs, I heard voices shouting.  

"Why does she have to come" Darcy demanded. I tiptoed towards the sitting room and peered around.  

"Because she's our sister and I want to spend time with her" Colby replied running a hand through his hair. Darcy let out a sigh and spoke again with anger  

"Your picking her over me?"  

Colby nodded. I did a little victory dance and Darcy face turned red with anger. Then she slapped him, God what's with people slapping each other around this place? I ran into the sitting room as Darcy stormed out.  

"Bitch" Colby mumbled under his breath as he held his hand storked his red cheek. I laughed, the kind of laugh where your holding your stomach. Colby just grabbed my arm, dragged me out the house and into his car.  

"Thanks co" I said as he backed out of the drive way.  

"No bother Kara" he replied smiling at me. We arrived at the beach 10 mintues later and to say it was busy was an understatement.  Ellis arrived fifteen minutes after us and she was smiling like crazy at Colby. Lucky for me, Danny also decided to show up but him and Darcy just disappeared later. I took off my dress revealing my bikini as I heard one of my brothers friend say " Damn you sis has one fine body"  

I rolled my eyes as Colby slapped him, I think his name was Shaun.

Coincidentally, Danny decides to show up at that exact moment. 

He opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it again as he stared at my body with lust and longing. I waved and smiled at him. Then I turned around and started talking to this Shaun guy, doing my new plan. I shamelessly started flirting, well I think I was flirting, with the Shaun person laughing here and there then we abruptly ended the conversation when Ellis dragged me off to sunbathe. I turned around to wave at Shaun but as I waved my gaze locked with Danny's angry one. I spun right around and lay down with Ellis. With my shades down, my shuffle on I was ready to sunbathe. 

After lying there for 10 minutes, I got bored so I sat up. There was no way I was going in that water so I decided to build a sand castle. I walked towards the little shop where you could borrow buckets and spades and grabbed a few of each. Heading towards the sand, I tried to find the perfect spot. I threw the equipment on the floor and started to gather wet sand as Ellis came up to me and asked if she could help. 45 long minutes later we had a perfect castle but some stupid kid decided to fall on top of it and squish it. " You will rue this day boy, you will rue it " I shouted at him as people turned their heads and looked at me as if I had two heads. I used to watch I Carly ok!

Damn that boy. I liked my castle, I faceplanted the broken castle remembering it's beautiful shape and effort it took. I imagined myself as a princess, I'd be Snow White from Mirror Mirror. All those beautiful clothes and friendly dwarfs and that handsome prince. Danny was my knight in shining armour, he was always saving me but of course I he wouldn't end up kissing me awake. I stood up, wiped the sand of my face and went to find Colby or Ellis. Walking south of the beach with my belongings in my bag, I enjoyed the shining sun beating down on my body. Hearing a voices that I regonised I headed in that direction. Seeing Darcy and Danny arguing, I came closer so I could ease drop for the second time today.