Chapter 4: Graveyard

Chapter 4:

Kara's POV

4 days. 4 days, I was in the hospital. Neither Danny nor Darcy came to visit me. They're probably always sitting up in her room making out or laughing at me. I actually thought Danny was genuinely helping me but I guess I thought wrong. However I was still going to say thank you to him because after all he did help me.

Today I'm getting discharged from here and I have to go back home. I really like it here because everyone was so welcoming and kind.

"Hurry up" Ellis said impatiently

Im coming" I rushed. I threw my bag on my shoulders. "Okay right here's the plan" Ellis spoke, walking infront of me.

"I'm listening" I said trying to keep up with her.

"Your staying at mine, till your parents come home" before I could interrupt she carried on

"Then we are kickin your sisters and brothers ass" I laughed and carried on following her to her yellow mini copper.

Pulling into Ellis's driveway, I hoped that Danny was home so I could thank him for saving me. The car came to a stop and I slowly opened the door and got out.

After coming inside, we went straight up to Ellis's room ignoring everything else around us.

" Right you can stay in the guest room or my room" she stated.

"I think I'll take the guest room" I replied because I know Ellis is a very vicious sleeper. "Okay, I'm going back to yours to get your things so give me your keys" she instructed, I gave her my keys and she smiled.

"Good now bye" she mumbleded and practically ran out of her room. Well that was odd, Ellis parents were always away on buisness trips just like mine that why parties were frequently happening and sleepovers etc. Ellis parents were lovely people but didn't care as long as they were happy and got good grades. To Danny, it's awesome, to Ellis it's saddening. I didn't know what to do so I just decided to go into the guest room and have a quick nap. Walking into the room, I flopped onto the bed taking in the warmth and comfort.

Tossing and turning, I couldn't sleep. I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest when the door burst open. In front of me stood Danny and a girl with red hair who looked like she has no clothes on. Typical slut. Him and Darcy are just together because its kinda like they are supposed to be together.

He scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks bright red. "Umm...well we'll just" he muttered."Move" the girl with the red hair ordered. me? I widened my eyes at her harsh words. Is this her house? No

"Jess go wait in my room babe" Danny spoke, she sighed and glared at me before stomping her way out.

"What are you doing here?" Danny said, his face stiff.

"Erm I'm staying here for a couple of days" I replied quietly. He shook his head and spoke again this time his voice cold as ice.

"No your not get out"

My mouth hung open, then I quickly shut it.

"Ellis said I could so sorry" I replied playing with my nails to stop me from stuttering.

"I'm in charge, when my parents are gone... So get out" he demanded. Where am I going to go? I can't go home? Not until my parents come home

"But.." I began but he interrupted me

"JUST GET OUT god damn it, GET OUT no wonder Colby and Darcy hate you, your pathetic you can't do anything for yourself "

Ouch, fifty million stabs at my heart. Tears threatned to spill but I quickly wiped them away.