Chapter 9 - Revelations in the mall...

Chapter 9

Karas pov

Traffic Jam. I was freaking stuck in the traffic jam for at least two hours so by the time I came home everyone was awake. So when I slammed the door shut, I turned around to see the three residents all staring at me.

"Where have you been?"

It was Colby who said that first, I let out a huge sigh and threw my jacket on the coat rack.

"Places" I replied walking past them into the kitchen.

They all followed, I could hear them mimicking my every move. " What places would you go to?" Ellis said not believing me.

"Shouldn't you be packing for camp, we need to go shopping aswell" I said changing the subject.

" Oh yeah, we should ask Lila to come aswell" she squealed excitedly. Fooled her easily. One down, two to go. "Danny you know I went for a run and after that I got abit hungry so I grabbed a McDonald's" I lied. Colby looked convinced but Danny stated " You wouldn't wear those clothes for running".

"Everyone's different" I replied grabbing Ellis' arm and dragging her upstairs.

We entered my room and I pulled out my phone to text Lila so I can ask if she wants to come shopping. She replied straightaway and said she would have Austin drop her off in ten minutes.

"I need to buy so many things, I'm so confused and I still haven't shopped for the date with Colby" she said pacing around the room.

I grabbed my phone and started playing temple run as she babbled on about Colby and her date. She was like a sister to me but hearing her fangirl over my brother made me gag and I wanted to tell her all the horrors he held but she can find that out later.

"Are you even listening to me?" Ellis asked, I looked up to see her with one eyebrow raised and one eye glaring at me. It looked CREEPY.

"Was that the door?" She asked but this time I was on tumblr so I defiantly didn't care who was at the door. Ellis huffed and stomped her way out of my room as I carried on my journey down the road of addictive tumblr. After at least ten mintues of me rolling around on the floor from laughter because of... You know... Tumblr, Lila and Ellis barged in my room.

"GOD I've been screaming your name for the last ten mintues" I didn't even want to look at her annoyed expression for if I did, the tumblr pic would take over and have my go again. So instead I just kept my head in the carpet to stop me from laughing. I heard her sigh angrily before I was lifted up from my soft comforts of the floor.

"Hey LILA" I squeaked as Ellis shaked

me making me stumble a bit and then I regained my posture. You know, I'm that awesome I can say that. Please Kara, you posture is a bad as a worm.

"Is she hyper?" Lila asked Ellis almost as if I wasn't here.

"HELLO IM RIGHT HERE" I waved my hand in front of them. They looked at me and started whispering among themselves. Well looks like I've been pushed out the friendship group, I grabbed my bag and made my way to my baby.

I opened the door of my beloved car and sat inside and suddenly Ellis and Lila jumped in. "Let's go" Ellis cheered.

"Oh so now you talk to me" I replied.

"Sorry Kara, we were debating over the fact if your insane" Lila said with a serious expression that made me burst out laughing. This is exactly why these girls are my friends. "I love you guys"

I smiled at them and pulled off, heading towards the mall.

15 minutes later we we were in the parking lot. Taking out the keys from the car, I stepped out. "Come on guys" I motioned towards Lila and Ellis.