Chapter 8 - mental breakdown

Chapter 8

Karas pov

Muscular arms were draped around me, protecting me from every danger. Woah, woah, woah, who the hell is this guy. Twisting my body slightly I noticed it was Danny. Danny? How the hell did he get here? I thought about it for a few moments when a sudden thought flashed through my head. He was staying at our house for two weeks doing his check thing.

I pushed his heavy arms off of me as he stirred in his sleep. Awww, he looked like a little angel while he was sleeping. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that as I continued walking towards my closet. I picked out an outfit and headed towards the bathroom, ready for a shower.

The shower was relaxing, it helped open my droopy eyes and made me feel more energised. I also washed my hair using my apple scent which made me smell grand if I don't say so myself. As soon as the towel was wrapped around my body, I looked around my bathroom for my clothes that I swear I brought in. I scanned the bathroom and unfortunately the clothes didn't appear magically like I wished. Cursing in my head, I opened my ensuite door and quietly walked out. My hand defiantly tightened around my towel, when I saw no sleeping body in the bed. Okay where the beep is he? Right Kara just get some new clothes and run back to the bathroom. Simple? Yes no your talking about yourself. Things that happen to Kara on a regular basis:

Embarrassment

Injuries- from my clumsiness.

Self destruction

Boredom

Bad luck

Would you like me to go on? No. Because if I go on-

"looking for these?" A familiar voice asked, however in that moment he wasn't familiar that's why I let out a piercing scream. I spun around to see Danny still semi naked holding my precious clothes in his right hand. Now since I was terrified and I had just practically spun round so fast that towel should of fell down. But no, I know you's want towel to fall so you can laugh at my embarrassment but I have a tight grip, remember I grew up with boys my whole life pranks happen alot and especially when I'm in a towel.

"Danny where did you get my clothes? Why do you have them? And give them back!!!" I demanded, my spare hand on one of my hips.

"I stole your clothes from your bathroom, I have them so I can question about why your up at half five in the morning? And no you can't have your clothes yet" he explained, okay hold up he got up at half five in the morning to question me and he stole my clothes to do it! Okay this is creepy, borderline weird.

"Danny, I couldn't sleep so I'm going for a walk so I can get some fresh air, so go back to sleep give me my clothes and I will see you later" I explained then I made a beeline for my clothes. But he held them up in the air, his long arms made it impossible for me to get them. No I wasn't small but he just a bit taller and his muscular arms were long and this does make a difference. So I couldn't exactly jump because I only had a towel covering me. I sighed at his smirking face as he knew I wouldn't be able to get them back. Why don't I get some clean clothes you say? Because his beautiful body is in the FRICKING way of my walk in closet. Damn him, now I'm going to be interrogated to death and miss my stupid therapist appointment.

After a few minutes of arguing and punching Danny he finally moved and dropped my clothes onto the floor and left the room. In a hurry, I yanked my clothes on and pulled the brush through my hair putting it into a side braid.

I wanted to go ask Danny what that was all about, but my therapist appointment and it's now QUARTRE SIX DAMN HIM. Running through the corridor, down three flights of stairs, into the kitchen to get my keys and trying to be quiet as I shut the door I drove off in my black range rover. This car was my baby and damn I love her so much that I named Alice. Feminine but with the tough exterior making you want to see what's underneath. Wow that's a bit deep for my car. 10 mintues later, I pulled up at my destination due to my intensive speeding and weaving through cars. Squeezing and shoving through the large crowd, I pushed myself to front of the que even with people swearing complaints at me.