Chapter 11: Ice cream time!

Chapter 11

Karas POV

A heavy arm draped across my bare waist awoke me that morning. It wasn't that I had no top on its that my top had moved up to my chest. LEAVING all my stomach on show for anyone's hands to feel. Those hands were Danny's. For the first time, he was awake before me. I could tell this by the soft touches that moved around my stomach. One shiver that ran through my body give Danny the signal that I was awake or soon to be awake. He suddenly moved his hand from my stomach and rolled to the end of his side of my king sized bed. Saving us the embrassment, I stretched my arm out and yawned as if I had just woken up. I quietly stumbled out of my bed- how that was possible I don't even know- and ran into the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door, I questioned my reasoning for being here. Oh yes, people tend to need to pee when they've woken up but I don't, I need coffee. Great now you're going to have to stand here awkwardly and wait for you to press the flush button when it feels like the time to stop pretending to pee. So at least 2 mintues later, I pressed the flush, actually washed my hands and stepped out into my bright room.

"Nice stomach" Danny greeted, I looked at him in confusion then realised that my top was still only covering my bust. As fast as lightning I pulled the top down till it covered what it was suppose too. Damn you tee for being baggy and flesh showing.

"Nice abs" I replied after I calmed my blushing cheeks.

"Sexy legs" he didn't even blush when he said that so I didn't even think about the words that left my mouth that very second but oh I wish I had

"Sexy boner"

After the words i said registered in my brain, I ran out that room as quickly as I could because I didn't even want to think about how I looked at his package and told him I had. Kara why can't you just of replied with something sexy but no I said an awkward thing and ran. I need coffee NOW and I mean NOW!

Stepping into the kitchen, I noticed that Colby and Ellis sat eating breakfast with their suitcases scattered on the ground.

"Are you guys leaving for camp today?" I asked. What a stupid question to ask.

"Isn't it obvious" Ellis replied laughing.

I walked over to the coffee machine and took my daily dose of it. I placed my body onto one of the chairs as Danny walked into the kitchen with a pair of joggers on but still no top.

"Ell hurry up we need to leave" Colby said.

"Ok" she replied getting up from her chair. Me and Danny headed towards the door with them to say goodbye.

After saying our goodbyes and Danny constantly reminding Colby to take care of Ellis, they left. It's gonna be me and Danny alone for a week. God, I wonder what will happen?

"Imma go get dressed" I said heading upstairs toward my room.

As I entered my room, I headed straight for the closet and grabbed a plain white cropped top that said "normal is boring" and then a pair of black studded shorts. It was so hot outside today!

Then I skipped over to my bathroom and jumped into the shower. My body instantly felt so good when the cold water trickled down my skin.

25 minutes later, I was out the shower with my clothes already on and blow drying my hair. I left it the way it was, for once it didn't look too frizzy. Before I left my room,

I grabbed my phone and a pair of shoes which I slipped my feet into.

Downstairs, Danny was sat on the sofa concentrating on his phone. He looked up at me and let out a low whistle. My cheeks instantly went pink, did this mean he thought I looked hot?