Chapter 12 - Danny's POV

Chapter 12

Danny's POV

My phone vibrated in my pocket indicating that I had received a text. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and viewed the message. Oh no not again, it was Darcy.

It said "Danny, oh dear Danny. Where have you been? I've been waiting for you to come back to me, I know you love me. I'm in Paris now, I decided to travel the world. I'll even buy you a ticket to come to me. I'm waiting. I love you with all my heart

Doesn't she get that I don't like her. I was only extra nice because she's Colby's sister and she has a one fine body!

Oh shit, I need to leave the house now because me and the guys are going out to some nightclub and I think Karas with Lila so I'll just leave a note. I wrote the note and dropped it on the kitchen counter.

Walking out the house, I locked the door and got into my beloved Lamborghini. I drove to the club and then I met up outside with Austin, Shaun, James, Carter and a few other of our friends.

"Right so we'll chill in the club first, then get our girls and head to mine for abit of fun" Austin wiggled his eyebrows smiling like a creep.

Normally, I would have loved that but recently I just haven't been bothered and when I kiss random girls it doesn't feel right. It's like I'm betraying someone.

I don't know what it is. I mean it's not like I'm attached to anyone or having been giving signals out to anyone have I?

One voice in my mind whispered Kara but I hushed it away. Have I been giving her signals? Yes yes I have but why? Because you like her you dumb shit. I don't like Kara, I mean I lust over Kara there's a difference.

So what's my problem then, why do I feel guilty if I kiss other girls? Because you want it to be her you're kissing. Okay this two voice thing in my head is freaking me out.

Me and the boys are gonna grab some birds and hopefully get lucky. I'm 17 for Christ sake I can do that, I have the rest of my life to settle down. But is Kara going to be in the rest of my life?

Suddenly a weird shiver passed over me, I felt as if imaginary hands started dragging me into an imagination of the future. There I was still looking as handsome as ever but was that? No Darcy wrapped around my arm and she's wearing a... No don't let it be.... A... A wedding dress! Me in a groom suit and there's Kara with a fake smile plastered on her face with tears rolling down onto the wood floor. No. I don't want this. I don't want Darcy. It's Kara I want but I can't have her, I can't fuck with her feelings. I can't have Kara I will ruin her. If she likes me in any possible way I will probably break her heart into tiny shards of glass till its practically invisible.

With my face gone pale and my eyes gone cold it was then that I decided at this club I'm getting lucky, I have to get Kara off my mind and I know the girl to do it.

I pulled my phone out and texted Lila telling her to come to the club. Lila was the only way I could stop thinking of Kara and Kara would be happy too because she wants me to be with Lila.

I got a few drinks and joked around with my friends and then Lila walked in, behind her was... Kara?

She looked so different, but in a good way. All the guys in the club stared at her and I felt this weird feeling. Was I jealous? No I couldn't be.

Lila didn't look too bad but Kara, she looked amazing . I just couldn't stop staring.

They walked over to us and greeted all of us. I put on a fake smile but really I wanted to slap every guy that looked at Kara.

Danny, remember you need to forget about Kara. Just don't think about her.

Not thinking about her was kinda impossible saying as she was stood in front of me looking so damn hot.