Chapter Seven: Ask her out!

Chapter seven, Kara's POV:

Waking up to the sound of murmuring voices,I looked up to see Colby and Danny engaged in deep conversation as Ellis was still sleeping. She was snoring.

I stretched my arms in the air and rubbed my tired eyes as the boys realised I was awake. "Hey" they both greeted. I smiled in response as I got up and checked the time. It was only 9:00, so I switched the television on and flicked through the channels but then ended up settling on re-runs of pretty little liars. I didn't bother to get up to check my hair or anything like some girls would do in the presence of boys. Getting annoyed with Ellis snores, I threw a pillow of her head to try and wake her up. She didn't move. So I threw another pillow, another, another and another. Nothing, Nada, she was still snoring, her snores were the only thing that made me certain of existence.

"DDDAAANNNYYYY" I shouted since him and Colby had disappeared somewhere. Within three seconds, Danny and Colby rushed in all panicked and flustered. They scanned the room and once they saw no danger they looked at me utterly confused.  

"Can you carry this zombie to the garden please?" I asked throwing in my killer puppy dog eyes. He nodded, gently picked up his light sister and followed the orders I gave him. Even when Danny placed Ellis on the garden floor, she still didn't wake up. Maybe I should let her sleep? No she can't leave me with two mischievous boys. No way. With the two best friends watching my every move, I picked up the hose and turned it on light. I didn't want to give Ellis a heart attack now did I? Walking a metre away from Ellis body, I quickly splashed her with the hose but it was enough. She was up like lightening, her eyes wide and her drenched body in a anger stance. Quickly chucking the hose at Danny who caught it effortlessly, I claimed him  "IT WAS HIM"

"Actually it was Colby" Danny revealed throwing it at Colby who also caught it easily.Me and Danny ran towards the door leaving Colby to face an angry Ellis. Poor guy. We locked the kitchen doors and rested our backs against it as we laughed. "This is gonna be funny" Danny stated. I nodded knowing that Ellis would throw some hissy fit and probably punch Colby. "I think I'm gonna go get dressed now, see you in a bit" I said to him.

"Same, see you later" he replied. I headed towards my room and straight into my closet. I grabbed a pair of ripped short shorts, a white open sided tank top with a moustache on it and a leopard print bandeau. 15 minutes later I was ready, my hair pulled up into a messy bun, my white converse looking spotless and my lips smothered with lip gloss. I sauntered towards the door and then down the stairs into the siting room to find Colby and Danny. "Where's Ellis?" I asked looking at Danny,Colby grinned indicating that they had did something mean. "We locked her in the garden" Danny replied not even taking his eyes of the TV. Before I could ask why, Colby requested something first 

"I want pancakes"  

He wants pancakes that's nice well what does he want me to do about it? "So?" I answered, with one eyebrow raised."Make me and Danny pancakes" he demanded, typical lazy boy make them himself. I rolled my eyes before speaking again  "No" 

"I will pay you 50 bucks" he bargained. 50 bucks for me to make him and Danny pancakes? I wasn't going to charge my brother but I will charge Danny though."You,Colby, can have your pancakes for free but Danny has to pay" I told them, Danny who didn't look bothered went into his pocket and gave me some dollars. After counting, I found he gave me 30 dollars. Good enough, I nodded my head at him and headed into the kitchen to make my famous pancakes. Our kitchen had the view of the garden so I could see Ellis banging on the door, I smiled and waved while glared and flipped me the finger. Laughing at her irration, I opened the back door and she barged in, "I'm going to kill that jackass" she sneered. I held my hand up in a stop sign and she did.