Chapter 10 : Skate parks and Movie theatres

Chapter 10

Karas POV

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds that lay on my windowsill, gazing out into the peaceful world. Obviously I didn't, what is this? Cinderella? No, I awoke to the sound of my brother banging on my door telling me that him and everyone was going out to the skatepark. How nice of them to invite me? Not. So I grumpily lay in bed for five minutes until I had the energy to go downstairs.

The kitchen was occupied with people that I recgonised from my school. Suddenly I felt self conscience, with all the guys and girls dressed to impress and there's me in my long top and my short shorts that were hidden. I asked some guy what they were all doing here and he said that they were here to be in Colbys music video. Okay so Colby has a stunning voice but since when is he doing a video and not telling me about it. After that, I pushed and shoved my way to the coffee maker and waited glaring at anyone that dared look upon the mess I was.

"Dude I think someone should get this crazy chick out of here, I mean making coffee like its her own place how rude!" Some girl whispered to a brunette beside her.

"Exsuce me bitch, this is my house and your welcome to leave my house any time if you going to insult me" I smirked, the coffee machine beeped and I poured the lovely substance in my cup. I grabbed the coffee once it was perpared and waved at the pale girl that rattled my cage. After threatening to spill my coffee all over everyone is they didn't move, I finally got into my bedroom and locked the door. Falling to the ground against my door, I sipped my coffee and went on all my social media websites to catch up on missed gossip.

After a few short minutes, I got quite bored so I decided that I should go to the skatepark too even if they didn't invite me.

I ran into my closet and pulled on a white top with the coca cola logo printed on in the colour red and a denim skater skirt which was kind of faded. Finally I grabbed a pair of hi top red converse and a few cute bracelets.

With all my clothing on, I just ran the brush through my hair and put a bit of eyeliner and lipgloss on. Staring at myself in the mirror, I felt quite confident.

Literally I threw my stuff into a bag and then grabbed my leather jacket. When I was at the end of the stairs, I noticed that everyone had vanished. Guess I'm gonna be fashionably late.

I decided to walk since it was only a 5 minute walk. When I arrived, it was packed with many people and I recognised some of the faces. Go on Kara, show them this side of you. My feet pulled me forward and before I knew it, I came face to face with Colby, Ellis, Danny and Lila.

"Hey guys thanks for the invite" I smiled sarcastically.

"You can not say anything madam, we tried to wake you up but you just would not move" Colby stated. Oops.. I forgot I was a deep sleeper.

"Okay whatever" I said and wandered away from them. Okay so I was a deep sleeper but all you had to do was push me out of bed like it really wasn't that hard. I seen Austin and he waved me over so I followed his call. As soon as I was in his arm distance he lay his heavy arm around my shoulder and whispered a hello in my ear. I shrugged his arm off and he did that whole hand over heart thing while I just rolled my eyes.

"Is someone on their period?" Austin teased not even blushing at how forward he was. I just laughed and shoved and he stumbled a touch.

"No, someone wasn't invited to this thing" I mumbled looking in my brothers direction. Austin looked at my experssion to see how I felt about it, he didn't recieve any hints.

"So you gate crashed?" He questioned, his arm around my shoulder again, I didn't make an effort to move it as It was nice and quite comforting. I nodded to his question just picking at my nails wishing I never came. I didn't fit in these scenes well not unless I had Ellis, Danny, Colby or Austin at my side but Austin will get distracted and flirt with some other girl and I will be alone.