Chapter 17- Pink sticky notes

I'm starting to understand that if I want to be a good person and help my life be as positive as it can be I have to surround myself with those things. I don't want to be around with Colby if we are just going in circles of his mixed emotions. Just because I've matured early doesn't mean that Danny, Colby and Ellis have to stop being teenagers. It's their thing to bitch and bite then act like we all love each other. I've realised that Ellis has changed because Colby is her boyfriend, she likes him and she too naive to realise how you don't need to change who you are to have a boyfriend. Colby has insercurities and he's always going to be someone else when he's with them, I'm his punching bag and I have been for too long and I'm not going to destroy myself to help him. And Danny what does Danny need to do? he put basically accepted me social wise by defending me in school and resting his arm around me but me being a coward ran off and totally ruined that. For someone who's being mature I seem to be messing this whole Danny situation up.

However I'm not going to sit around with these people if they don't understand their actions. They're teenagers and some how I'm not and I need to be around people who've grown up like me. The more I sit with them the more I'm going to become like them and I don't want that. I invited Tessa around to mine tonight because she was a beauty guru and I'm now her doll to practice on. She kindly put it yesterday how my eyeliner wasn't working out so well for me. I took that in consideration and told her to come to mine and give me some tips. Nobody was in this big house except me, I obviously kicked Danny out because this was my house not his why the hell do they constantly stay in my house anyway?

The door bell rang and I made my way over to see someone who didn't look like Tessa. I opened the door to see Danny's lean figure resting against the porch pillar. He was wearing a tight fitted leather jacket, it defiantly made his back muscles look extra appealing. Kara seriously checking him out while your mad at him? Well he is your boyfriend or not, I'm so confused.

"Hey" I spoke softly, he turned to me taking his few steps towards the door. I stepped out of the safety of the doorway and shut the door behind me. He looks confused for a moment,

"You're not gonna invite me in?" He asked, his voice causing my heart to beat a little faster. It's nice to hear the gentle tone of his voice, maybe he's came here to end stuff between us why else would he be here?

"Why are you here Danny?" I forced out, I wanted to make small chat forget about my earlier plan but I knew I couldn't, I've been making too many plans and failing to follow through with them. His mouth opened slightly, I don't think he was expecting me to be so straight with him. He took a another step towards me, causing less than a centimetre to separate us. He placed his hand above my head to rest on the wall of my house, to give him support to softly rest against me. I realised how tall Danny actually was compared to me, I could feel his warm breath on my scalp and if I titled my head up, I knew we'd kiss.

"Danny what are you doing here?" I choked out, this whole position was causing goosebumps over my body. I didn't have the strength to push him away, I really didn't want too anyway. His spare hand slowly ran from the corner of my eye down to my jawline. My breath hitched, he knew that his touch caused my sanity to spiral out of control. He slowly moved his face towards my ear, he breath fanned across the left side of my face before he made any effort to speak.

"Kara what are you doing to me?" His voice was husky, it was like melted chocolate if you can even compare a noise to that. I could see the future for a moment, our lips would connect, he'd apologise and I'd forgive him. He'd stay over and I laugh with him. I didn't make any effort to answer his question because I knew that I was doing nothing, he seen a victim and he wanted to pounce like a hungry cheetah and I don't know what he wanted to gain from us and that scared me.