Chapter five: fairground fiascos

Chapter five: Danny's P.O.V

"JUST GET OUT god damn it, GET OUT no wonder Colby and Darcy hate you, your pathetic you can't do anything for yourself " I shouted, lies. All lies that came out my mouth. I didn't want her to leave, I didn't think she was pathetic either. I only said it so it would protect her, so she would leave. I couldn't tell her about why I can't talk to her or see her beautiful face anymore. It was killing me. Yes I know, I didn't talk to her for six years but I thought she didn't like me, she never looked at me ever, maybe it's also the fact that Colby banned me from her. The bro code comes first not my feelings.

The time was ticking and it was about 11:50pm, Kara had me up all night thinking about her, I made the redhead leave. There was no way, I was going to that with the Kara on my mind. I yawned and jumped onto my bed and fell into a deep slumber.

"Dannnny!" Someone shouted. I threw my pillow over my ears trying to block out the sound. "Danny, wake up!" The same voice shouted. It was Ellis, I could recognise that voice any day.

I forced myself up and rubbed my tired eyes.  

"Danny can you take me to the fairground please, pretty please with a cherry on top" Ellis pleaded.  

" Fine but umm.. Is Kara going to come?" I asked nervously.

"I asked her before if she wanted to come but she said no because her and Colby are going somewhere" she replied.

Thank god, I thought to myself because I couldn't face Kara after what happened yesterday. I lifted myself off the bed as Ellis left my room. Heading towards my walk in closet I grabbed the first pair if clothes I seen and my vans.

Kara's pov

Waking up to the sound of my phone, I grabbed it and answered it reluctantly.

" What do you want Ellis, I was asleep" I mumbled sleepily.

"Well hello to you to, I'm gonna go to the fair and get Danny to take me, do you want to come?" she asked.

My heart hammered at the sound of his name. "Sorry but Colby and me are going on a brother sister thing tomorrow" I answered.

" Colby's taking you somewhere?!?!" She questioned

So I explained that Colby apologised to me and gave her great details because it's Ellis she needs to know everything however I left out the part about Danny because she can't know everything .

"Hey Kara got to go, I'm the mood for doughnuts so I'm going to get Danny to take me to the fair" before I could reply she hung up leaving me to register her words. Dang it, she was going to the fair too and with Danny. Really? Okay Kara you don't care, she's getting dougnuts she will be five minutes and Colby will be with you. You don't care, you don't like Danny.

I dragged my body over to my closet and I picked out a cute and girly outfit which consisted of a light purple high low skirt that was a few shades darker as it went further down and just a plain, basic, white tank top that I would tuck into my skirt. Also grabbing a gold belt I walked into my ensuite bathroom and started to strip off my current clothing. After a nice shower, I pulled on my clothes, left my hair the way it was and just brushed it. I pulled on a pair of brown gladiator sandals and applied a tiny but of lipgloss. That was it. I was done.

Downstairs, I found Colby eating eggs and a load if bacon. It looked so delicious but I wasn't hungry so I just skipped breakfast.

Sliding into a seat next to Colby, I couldn't help but stare at the way he was eating his food. He was chewing with his mouth open, had bits all around his face. Right now my brother would repulse any girl it was disgusting.