Chapter 15 : Drunk Relevations

Chapter 15

Kara's POV

Days turned into weeks and before we knew it school was approaching.

Ellis and Colby had arrived back from camp a week and a half ago. All of us had gotten so much closer and Colby and Ellis were finally officially together. The Carson siblings ended up extending their stay at our house.

Life had changed a lot for me, I was eating normally again and I wouldn't spend all my time on tumblr. Danny and me had especially gotten closer however he hadn't took me out for a proper second date well unless you count just going to places together.

School was only 2 days away and honestly I couldn't bothered but I mostly felt for Colby and Danny because it's their senior year so they have to work extra hard.

I walked out of my room after throwing on a robe over my pyjamas. As I got downstairs, I was greeted by Danny, Colby and Ellis who all looked half asleep.

I returned their greetings and dashed to the coffee machine to get my daily dose.

As I was pouring the sugar in, Danny spoke 

"Daisy, you should really stop putting three sugars in, it's very unhealthy" he explained.

After this I purposely counted that I had put three in and then he just shook his head laughing.  

The hot liquid travelled down my thought as my eyes drifted over to Colby and Ellis who were busy giving each other lovingly glances.

I cleared my throat a few times to get their attention but I got no response so i done the only thing that came to my head, I poured ice cold water over there heads.

"The fuck" I heard Colby say and Ellis screamed whereas Danny just sat there laughing hysterically.

The floor was now soaked with water but who cares. I started to sit back down until I felt something cold on my hair.

"Dude, what is that" I shouted touching my head.

"Milk" Ellis and Colby smirked.

"Urgh, I'm gonna get you guys, you just wait" I said evilly and ran upstairs to clean myself up.

I went straight for my closet grabbing a black muscle tee that had a little pizza on, a red bandeau that matched the colour of the pepperoni and a pair of ripped denim short shorts.

Then I headed towards my en suite and stripped off my clothes so I could take a shower. 15 minutes later, I was out of the shower smelling fresh like strawberries.

I pulled my clothes on and then walked out of the bathroom. I put on a pair of socks and some red converse.

Walking over to my dressing table, I started to brush my hair but I left it down as it was naturally curly. I found a few cute bracelets to match and then decided to wear abit of eyeliner and mascara. Adding the final touch with lipgloss, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I couldn't help but practically fall down the stairs on my way down to the living. I turned into that teenager that couldn't stop complaining that school was coming up.

It wasn't the studies because I always aced those if I can say so myself. Even one day I had a huge assignment and just before I had it I nearly got my head flushed down a toilet. Then on my grade I got an A+ what can I say it was just the way it is.

If you wondering why I'm dreading school it's because of my fear that school would destroy everything I was gaining. When I say gaining I mean Danny, Colby and a sense of friendship exclude Lila right now because I'm pretty certain she wants to kill me. I read Wattpad books and I know that Danny will either a. Break off this thing that we have for popularity b. I turn into a possessive friend with semi benefits and go bitch crazy every time a girl looks at him c. I somehow manage to destroy his life with my unpopularity d. All of the above.