1: Whispers in the Kingdom

Okay guys...

First, english isnt my mother language. So dont care about grammar and other mistakes. Sorry about it. Feel free to correct my mistakes. I hope u will enjoy this fanfiction. Vote and comment your ideas.

Lets go.......

**Chapter 1: Whispers in the Kingdom**

The kingdom of Eldoria buzzed with trepidation. Whispers spread like wildfire, carrying tales of a dragon deep within the villains' forest. Though no one had seen the creature, the stories grew in detail and horror with each telling. More alarming were the reports of those who ventured into the forest never to return, their fates unknown.

In the grand hall of Eldoria's palace, King Endeavor listened intently to his subjects. Their fears were palpable, their demands loud and clear. The dragon, whether real or a figment of collective imagination, posed a threat that couldn't be ignored.

"Your Majesty, action must be taken!" implored Lord Miran, a noble known for his dramatic flair. "Every night, the cries of our lost loved ones haunt our dreams. We must eradicate this menace for the safety of our kingdom!"

Endeavor's stern gaze fell upon his younger son, Todoroki Shoto, seated beside him. Shoto, with his distinct red and white hair, was a stark contrast to his fiery father. The prince had spent years training in combat and strategy but had always seemed distant, lost in his own world.

"Shoto," Endeavor's voice boomed, breaking the heavy silence, "you are tasked with this mission. Venture into the forest, find this dragon, and ensure the safety of our people."

Shoto's blue and grey eyes met his father's intense gaze, but no emotion betrayed his thoughts. The weight of his duty heavy on his shoulders, he nodded slowly.

That evening, under the soft glow of the palace lanterns, Shoto packed his belongings. He was interrupted by a soft knock. His mother, Rei, and younger sister, Fuyumi, stepped into his chamber, their faces etched with concern.

"Shoto," Rei's voice trembled, "promise me you'll return."

Shoto hugged her, feeling the warmth of familial love, a rare comfort in the cold confines of the palace. Fuyumi handed him a small satchel, "I've packed some food and herbs. Be careful."

"Thank you," Shoto whispered, holding back the swell of emotions.

Hidden among his belongings was the magic mirror, a royal heirloom. It was no ordinary glass, for it had the power to relay messages and show images from far and wide. With it, Shoto could contact the palace, reassuring them of his safety or, if needed, call for aid.

As the prince made his way to the palace gates, the weight of his life pressed down on him. He had never truly enjoyed the luxury and grandeur, always feeling trapped in golden cages. But now, facing the possibility of being slain by a dragon, a strange melancholy gripped him. He yearned for freedom, for joy, even if that meant dancing with death in the heart of a cursed forest.

And so, under a starlit sky, Shoto Todoroki set forth on his perilous journey, driven by duty, seeking both an elusive dragon and, perhaps, his own heart's desire.