4: Mysterious Meetings

**Chapter 4: Mysterious Meetings**

As Shoto observed the boy, he couldn't help but be drawn to his striking appearance. Blond spikes of hair, fierce and defiant, stood out starkly against the serene backdrop of the waterfall. Crimson eyes, even in meditation, seemed to burn with an intensity that both intrigued and intimidated. His toned physique, glistening from the waterfall's mist, hinted at raw power and grace. This couldn't possibly be the dragon boy, Shoto mused. The tales of a bloodthirsty creature seemed a world away from this enigmatic figure.

Lost in his thoughts, Shoto instinctively leaned against a tree, seeking its shade as a cover. He momentarily averted his gaze, allowing his mind to wander. But the forest's silence was abruptly pierced by a sharp voice, "What are you doing here?"

Startled, Shoto found himself face-to-face with the previously meditating boy, now fully alert and approaching him. The water droplets on his half-naked form sparkled, giving him an ethereal glow. The boy's eyes, sharp and questioning, bore into Shoto, making his heart race.

Gulping, Shoto managed to reply, albeit in a slightly shaky voice, "I'm... I'm searching for a dragon that can turn into a person." He mentally kicked himself for blurting it out so straightforwardly, but there was no taking it back now.

The boy paused, seemingly processing the statement. A sly smile tugged at his lips, his demeanor playful yet guarded. "So am I," he responded, draping a red cape around himself, offering some modesty against his semi-exposed state.

Confused and a little taken aback, Shoto stuttered, "Ah?"

The boy extended his hand, introducing himself, "I'm Katsuki Bakugou." As he ran his fingers through his wet hair, flinging water droplets around, he added, "And you?"

"Shoto Todoroki," Shoto replied, half-expecting a reaction befitting his royal status.

However, Bakugou's response was wholly unexpected. "I see. Nice name," he said nonchalantly, no hint of recognition or deference in his tone.

"You don't know me?" Shoto inquired, somewhat surprised.

Bakugou shrugged, "How would I?"

And so, amidst the enchanting backdrop of the forest and its waterfall, two young men, each shrouded in their own mysteries, began to unravel tales of a dragon boy, their conversation flowing as freely as the cascading water beside them.