Chapter 14: Sorry

He stopped, not moving an inch as he took in the feeling of her lips pressed against his. It wasn't until he felt a small nibble on his lower lip that he snapped back into reality. All of a sudden, he pulls her closer, causing her to strain her feet more. She was on the very tips of her toes, trying to get as close as she could. Moaning into the kiss, Aarav tilts his face to the side to deepen the kiss. He lets his lips linger on hers before holding her firmly in place, their actions fueled by desire. 

Pulling away for a second, he looks down at the most beautiful woman he's laid eyes on.

"Tell me it's true, " Aarav whispers to her, "Tell me I'm not dreaming."

Muskaan let out a dreamy sigh before caressing his cheek. 

"It's true, you're not dreaming."

Aarav sighs at her voice before chuckling at her next words, "Now kiss me."

Muskaan feels her feet leave the ground whilst Aarav feels her arms tighten around his neck. A giggle erupts from Aarav when Muskaan whines at not getting a kiss. Twirling her around, he drops her onto the only bed they had in the room. Onto the bed, she was mad about.

"We're so eager for a kiss? Hmm?"

The butterflies in Muskaan's tummy go wild when they hear the hoarse voice of her fake boyfriend, the way he chuckled after made her go wild. She couldn't help but wiggle in her place as if she'd be able to get the way like that. What she didn't realise was that was only going to worsen her situation. Aarav moves his arms away from her waist, to lean on his elbows, both on either side of her. 

When she moves more, she feels his hips press against hers locking her in place. She gasps at his strong sturdy thighs pressing against her soft ones. Gulping she opens her mouth to say something, only to be cut off by a small peck. A peck that felt lighter than a feather, she almost missed it.

Holding back a groan, she rolls her eyes. "You want to take me out of my misery?"

Muskaan nods at his words, waiting for his next move. 

"How about," Aarav raises his brow at her, a smirk forming on his lips as finishes her sentence, "I make you feel the misery I felt? Hmm?"

Muskaan shakes her head and reaches to push him off her. But before her hands could reach him, a squeal burst from her when she found her hands pinned above her head. "Let me show you the torture I faced, everyday since I've loved you."

His words cause a moan to slip past her lips, melting Aarav. Groaning, he stuffs his face in her neck. 

"Muskaannn, you're such a dream lying beneath me. How am I supposed to torture you when it's me who's at your mercy?"

Muskaan's hands itch to get a hold of Aarav, but with them being held in place, she couldn't move. Aarav said he couldn't torture her, but here they were. She melts into the kisses, letting them consume her before wiggling under his weight.

"Just kiss me before I die." Her words caused a smile to form on Aarav's face. He pulled back slightly. Looked down at her, her hair sprawled over the bed, her glowing face lit brighter under the light. His eyes lock with hers, the burning desire clearly visible. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

He lets his eye wander down from her eyes, past her nose, past her lips. He takes in her long neck, the neck his face was just stuffed in a few moments ago. He scans further down to her collarbone and how beautifully it frames her chest. Before his eyes could betray him by looking down further, he forces himself to shut his eyes.