Chapter 18: Touch

Muskaan moans at his words and feels herself getting wetter at his next words. "Please, meri rooh?" Licking her lips, she shuts he eyes, "Yes, Aarav."

Aarav smiles before pecking her neck, pressing her further into the wall. Her hands were still pinned above her head, her body still held in place by his hips. A groan escapes her parted lips when she feels the soft spot on her neck suddenly tingles. Her groans turn into desperate whimpers when she feels it being sucked and nibbled on. The sweet ache became excruciatingly painful when he didn't hold back his own desperation.

Her back arches against him when she feels him lick her neck. Muskaan squeezes her thighs together to ease the sensitivity between her legs but it keeps growing with every second. A moan escapes her when nothing she does helps relieve her raging desire. Muskaan's toes curl when a hand works its way down the side of her frame and lands on her hip giving it a squeeze.

She tries to move away from the mouth on her neck. She can't take it anymore, it's painful but she wants more. It's like a relief, but it adds fuel to the growing fire in the pit of her stomach.

"Aarav, I can't- Just-" Her words muffle when the lips leave her neck and land on her lips, her wrists continuously trying to get free from the grip, her left foot pressing onto her right foot, her thighs pressing further into each other. The butterflies fluttered in her, now aware of the new sensations taking over her existence. It was continuous and repetitive. Her thighs rubbed against each other. Her toes curling. Her foot pressed on the other one. Moans leave her lips as he deepens the kisses. Her wrists wriggling to be set free. Her neck tingling. Again and again.

Over and over again.

More friction between her thighs, more moans, more wriggles, more pressing into him, more tingles, more flutters.

More of everything. More of the feelings. More of losing herself in him. More gasps and groans.

Until, finally he lets her go. Frees her hands, leaves her lips, and moves his hips off her. She breathes for a second, looking up at him. And now all the new sensations are gone leaving her in a void. Aarav looks at the red mark on her neck, he looks at her swollen lips, and her disoriented clothing. He takes in the sight of her, loving the fact that he was the one who had caused the hooded eyes, the hazy gaze, and the shaking legs.

Muskaan takes a second to calm her heart before standing up only to find an arm to wrap around her waist and lift her. Her legs wrap around Aarav as he holds her in place with one hand. Muskaan can't help but melt at the fact he has her balanced with only one hand and the other is casually moving his laptop off his bed before throwing her on the bed.

(NOTE: IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING ANY KIND OF EXPLICIT CONTENT AND IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE, SKIP OVER THIS PART.)

With a small bounce, she finds herself landing on the bed. She looks up at Aarav, waiting for him to do something. She watches as he kneels on the bed, his left hand grabbing her thigh and spreading it.

"Your mine? hmm?" She sucks in a deep breath hearing the husk in his voice. She nods her head reaching out for him, but her grabby hands just get a gentle kiss before guiding them back. She feels him slide his hand up her thigh, reaching her mid-thigh before trailing his hand onto her inner thigh. She gasps when his fingers brush her most sensitive part over her jeans.

Her eyes shut tight when his other hand pulls on the button of her jeans. "If you're mine then I get to get rid of all your worries."

Muskaan doesn't know when her shoes were taken off or when her jeans were taken off. All she remembers is his lips on hers, his hands caressing her body and him creating a ruckus of new sensations in her stomach. Moving away from her for a split second, he looks down at her. Raisin his brows ever so slightly, his silent way of asking if she was still okay. Getting a nod from her end, his finger grips her panties, pulling them down in one swift motion.