Chapter 23: Getaway

Lying on the cold, wet floor the couple gaze at each other. Aarav's eyes trace the contours of Muskaan's face as it glows under the moonlight. The rain had just stopped and had left behind a cool breeze, which was passing through the room swiftly. She catches his gaze, a smile dancing on her lips. In the hush of the night, unspoken words create a symphony of desire between them. 

Their fingers delicately weave together, creating a curtain of shared intimacy. He speaks with his glances and she responds with the subtle language of touch. The world outside fades away as they immerse themselves in the beauty of the present, where every shared breath becomes a promise of a forever together. 

"I love you, Muskaan." The whisper echoes in the silent room.

"I love you too, Aarav." The reply makes him smile. The two repeat the words to each other over and over again. Not wanting to stop. These words were never going to get old. Arms around each other, lying on the wet, cold floor in a dark room they feel like they are in paradise. This was peace.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aarav! I'm going to fall! And if I fall, you're so dead!"

Aarava laughs as he walks out of the main gate of the Singhania mansion with Muskaan in his arms. It had just started to rain again, but Aarav had something more important to show her. Muskaan lets him carry her around the mansion, towards the backyard. Muskaan tries to question what it might be, but Aarav presses a kiss on her lips and tells her to be patient. Knowing she won't be able to get anything out of him, she sighs and cuddles closer. 

Soon she finds him outside the old attic to the side of the mansion. The used to play here a lot when they were younger, but as they got older, the attic just faded away. She hasn't been here in years and she knows no one except Aarav comes here. She also knows he doesn't let anyone else in here. 

"One day, I'll show everyone. But you have to wait for my masterpiece to be finished." These are the words he repeats every time someone wants to see inside.

"You're going to show me your masterpiece?" 

Aarav smiles at the question and nods. Excitement bubbles in her as she bites her lip. She's always been eager to see it, almost sneaking in sometimes but backing out knowing that would upset Aarav. And now finally she gets to see it. She lets him open the locked door with her still in his arms. The room is dark and gets pitch black when he closes the door. She feels herself being put down before the hand on her waist disappears. 

She reaches out for Aarav, but can't find him. "Aarav!"
"I'm still here, baby. Just stay there for me."

Hearing his voice she calms down and waits. It doesn't take long before the warm light of the attic turns on. Her eyes take a moment to focus as she takes in the sight in front of her and what she sees takes her breath away. Her eyes light up as she looks at the two large wooden desks covered with designs, magazines and colour swatches. She looks at the sketches on the walls, her feet moving closer to them. Her fingers run over the designs. Designs of living rooms, dining room ideas, guest rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms. 

A gasp leaves her lips as she takes in the meticulous planning her boyfriend has put into the designs. Everything is perfect. "Aarav, what is going on?"

She turns to look at him across the attic as she waits for his answer. "You always said you want to have a beautiful apartment, for you and your future boyfriend. To make a home together, just the two of you."

Muskaan nods, waiting for him to continue. "So, over the years, I put together designs, chose out the perfect colour schemes so one day you could come in here with your man and get your build your perfect home."

Aarav looks down at his shoes, "I didn't know if that man was going to be me or not, but I knew that this is where you would build your perfect home." Muskaan sucks in a sharp breath when he looks up. "So at least I could spend the rest of my life here knowing this is where your picture-perfect dream started."

A sob escapes Muskaan's lips, "It would have always been you, Aarav. No matter how long I took, it would have always been you." 

She watches him smile through his tears and she can't help but want him in her arms. Aarav watches his rooh run across the room towards him. He opens his arms wide for her as she falls into him. Her arms around his neck and his around her waist as she melts into him and he can't help but feel so complete with her in his arms. 

"It was always you, Aarav. I was just stupid to not see it before."

They smile down at each other before Aarav winks at her. Muskaan giggles when she sees he's pressed another button on the wall and her favourite song begins to play. The warm light shines down at them as they sway to the melody of the song. His hand securely is wrapped around her waist and his forehead rests against hers, they move in perfect harmony. 

His arms drape her as they move to the beat, creating poetry in motion. "Is this your way of asking me to move in with you?"
Aarav presses a kiss on her bare shoulder, "If that's what you want this to be."
Muskaan giggles when his lips work up her shoulder to her neck. "But, have you looked at apartments?"
With a kiss just below her ear, he leans back. "We do that together."

Muskaan bites her lip as she looks at him, giving him her best doe eyes. "Can we look at the designs now?"

Aarav laughs at her excitement before walking her over, his eyes gazing over her as she picks out the colours she is in love with. He makes a pile of things that are her favourites and a pile of things they both don't like. The night fades away and colour fills the early morning sky as they continue to build their perfect home. 

"Aarav! We need a recreational room! Like with a pool table maybe!"
"I'd love to play pool with you." 

Aarav's hands trace her sides before finding her ass, giving it a little spank as he kisses her neck. 

"Behave!"
"I'm not doing anything."
"Sure, you're not."

OMGGGG! WHAT DO WE THINK? WE HAVE THE EPILOGUE AFTER THIS CHAPTER! SO SEE YOU THERE.