[36] Love Your Enemy

Art of Princess Freya! Drawn by a friend of mine : ) their art IG is naurumii_

Princess Freya Golden has newfound goals of her own. The engagement party made it clear to her that there's a thing between the bitch and her bastard knight.

She'll visit the castle and offer him wine with her blood.

What she doesn't know is the bastard knight is a dead knight. Freya would seek out other ways of long, torturous revenge regardless.

Though the execution of her plan may be weeks to come, she sits down writing an outline and what to dos in case things go south. With the faint sound of her quill gliding around the paper, the princess fails to notice the light footsteps that carry into her chambers. "What is my lover up to?"

"Ah!!" Freya jolts up and sets the quill down. "Why are you naked!?"

"It's your birthday gift!"

"Right. I'm 20 now." She groans. Eka pulls the woman up from her chair, tracing her lovers neck to her collarbone.
"Happy birthday." She says in a sultry voice.

Freya gulps. Eka notices how stiff her partner is acting.

"Come on, you could try to act more excited! You don't want me?"

"I-it's not that I don't want you. Love, it's six in the morning and my mind isn't in the place for this, how about tonight?"

"Tonight we'll be in the middle of it and you'll suddenly belch your supper over my breasts because you ate too much. Remember last year?"

"I swear to you that won't happen again." Freya presses her forehead against Eka, closing her eyes. "Now go put on some clothes."

"Yes ma'am." Eka backs away, and the princess turns back to her writing with a sigh. "I should set this aside for now."

"Even when your girlfriend is naked in front of you, you're still thinking of her with the silver eyes. You into white girls more?" Her lovers comments as she puts on the uniformed dress of the castle's maids.

"Shut up. I said I'll make it up to you tonight."

"Oh how I wish my lover would write about what she plans to do to me all day and night even if it entails my own demise!" She says dramatically. "How I wish she'd look at me with the same intensity she looks at the woman she so hates. And thinks about me as much-"

Freya gets up and tackles Eka onto her bed, and holds her down by her wrists. "If you think I'm into something as stupid as making love to my enemies then get out of my sight."

"I... I'm sorry, it was a joke."

"Tch."

"Please don't hate me..."

"I will if you keep spouting this nonsense."

"I'll stop."

Freya releases her hold on Eka's wrist and sits down beside her. "I was quickly reaching success... And perhaps fame in the world, till she showed up and stripped me of my life. The success I worked so hard on to achieve. I could never love that demon."