9.

"what?" Devale asked confused. He knew she couldn't have overheard his conversation.

Crystal walked towards him because he was stuck. "i asked you are you in love with me?"

"um" Devale didn't know what to say. "i promise it won't run me off, it's just a question"

"can we eat dinner first?"

"yea it smells good" Crystal smiled walking over to the table. Devale pulled her chair out and sat in the chair across from her.

"it should be hot since you weren't out for that long, and i got us some sparkling shit"

"thank you, this is so sweet"

"my pleasure"

Crystal prayed and they began eating.

"Trey called me, him and Bria are getting back together"

"thank God, Bria was tore up about Trey when they stopped talking."

"Trey was the same too, they really are two peas"

"i could say the same about us"

"huh?"

"don't huh me nigga."

Devale was silent for a moment then he spoke.

"okay i have something i wrote that can better explain what i feel, if that's okay with you"

"I'm listening"

"i have a favorite song. a favorite poem. hell even a favorite ringtone. but none of them compare to the sound of your voice saying my name with a smile on your face. for the rest of my life your sweet calming voice will be embedded in my mind. my mind is as peace from the sound of your voice. my heart beats fast at the sound of your name. i get butterflies in my stomach at the sight of your beautiful face. i get nervous when you look into my eyes. i melt at the feeling of your touch. and i love the person that you are. what i feel for you is different. like one of my favorite Luther songs, if this world were mine, i would place at your feet, all that i own. i would give you the birds, the flowers, and the bees. and i WILL give you all my love, that's the truth. you are the epitome of perfection. my heart yearns for you everyday and you'll always have my heart no matter what. so yes...i am in love with you"

Crystal was crying and Devale wiped her tears. Crystal didn't say anything she just got up to straddle him and placed a kiss on his lips. You'd believe fireworks went off. Devales hands went right to her ass as the kiss became very passionate. They were both fighting for dominance until Crystal gave ups The kiss lasted for a while before they came up for air.

Crystal whispered in his ear, "i'm in love with you too" Devale smiled and kissed her again. "you have no idea how long i've waited to touch this thang right here" he squeezed her ass.

"mm you have no idea how long i've wait to be in this position"

"okay you gotta get up my dick about to be on rock, we can't be doing this right now"

"okay fine" Crystal got up and sat back in her seat. Devale just stared at her.

"stop it creep" Crystal said taking another bite of her food

"no, i'll never get enough of your beautiful face."

"you be staring too much, one day you gone find something you don't like"

"me? not liking something about you? never"

"oh hush" Crystal smiled

They continued eating while talking and when they finished, they did the dishes together. Devale put the left overs in plastic containers as meals for Crystal.