14.

Wednesday December 6,
Hayslett Residence,
7:38pm.

It's been 3 months since Crystal and Devales relationship had been made official and it has been amazing, they are more in love than ever. Over the few months, Devale and Kairens relationship has developed a lot. If there was anything Kairen needed, he went to Devale when he'd usually go to Crystal. Crystal can't help but to admire the relationship they've built. Also, Devale and Alonzo have grown very close as well as Trey. The three of them play golf every sunday and sometimes have the boys tag along giving Crystal and Bria their girl time. Additionally, Crystal has grown very close with Mama Sal. They talk damn near everyday and it's no secret that Crystal is her favorite.

Crystal Devale and Kairen had just finished eating dinner so Devale and Kairen were in the living room watching film on the team they were set to play tomorrow. So far the team hasn't lost a game but they play their biggest challenge tomorrow. Crystal came out of her room and into the kitchen feening for something sweet so she went into the pantry looking for her snacks.

"unt unt who been eating my rice crispy treats?" Crystal said noticing only a four left

Devale and Kairen kept their head glued to the TV knowing how she gets about her snacks.

"babe you been eating them" Devale said

"no the hell i haven't, cause last time i came in here there were eight, now there's only four. who the hell ate four of my shits?" Crystal walked towards them standing in front of of the TV so they had no choice to look at her.

"ma it was Deuce, he ate 3 of them i only had one" Kairen spoke

"Devale Edward Ellis" Crystal said looking at him with her hands on her hips

"baby i needed a snack for my lunch, you didn't pack me one and all mine are gone. i only took two of them then when i got home i ate one"

"both of your big head asses know my rules. ask first! next time im swinging first and asking question later. both of yall owe me a new box"

"yes ma'am"

"alright baby"

Crystal goes back into her room.

"you a snitch man" Devale said

"im sorry you'd rather me lie to my mother?"

"no but you could've at least evened it out and said we both ate two"

"that's still a lie"

"man whatever back to the game though. most of your offense is going to be shots, but i need you to be smart. they run a zone so if we get the ball inside, that's easy money"

"okay so what if we kind of change our triangle play? we can have one guy at the short corner and one at the elbow . if the short corner catches it, elbow cuts. it's a easy score each time since they run a 1-3-1 the backside is open if our offense moves faster than their defense" Kairen explained

"i like the way you think i was going to put that in, good job."

"also we need to find the open spots because someone is going to be open. so if i bring the ball up and move off the ball i should be open for a three"

"exactly, just know your limits. if you're feeling it, shoot it but don't just be jacking threes up"

"i know"

"alright that's enough for tonight, you can go play your game. imma come up there at 9 and you better be in bed"

"yes sir" Kiren went upstairs to his room while Devale turned off the TV and all the lights before going into the room with Crystal. she was on the phone with Mama Sal.