12.

Date Night,
Ellis Residence,
7:32 pm.

"babe! you ready?" Devale shouted from the living room as he put his shoes on. He was wearing a black louis vitition button down with some straight black jeans and some Jordan 12s. as well as his chain with Crystals name.

"i'm right here" Crystal said walking out of his room pulling her dress down.

Devale snapped his neck in her direction. Crystal had her hair done with a natural silk press. She had on a black dress with a slit in the right thigh showing some of her tattoo. paired with her black and gold heels and tom ford purse. she also had her chain on with Devales name.

"gahdamn girl you fine as hell"  Devale said with a stank face. "give me a spin" Crystal does as told and Devale approached her

"you like?" She asked

"i love it. damn girl ill wife you up right now" Devale said looking her up and down

Crystal smiled, "stop you're making me blush"

"i'm just saying ill put a baby in you and i mean it this time"

"omg shut up Devale"

"we don't even have to leave we can start on Kai's lil sister right now"

"Devale Ellis, i did not get all dolled up for us to stay in are we going or not?"

"you right my bad come on" Devale grabbed Crystals hand and they went out to his car. Devale opened the passenger side door and squeezed Crystals ass before helping her in. He closed the door then went to the drivers side, getting in, starting the car and driving off.

"you are so handsome baby" Crystal said rubbing his arm where his hand was on her thigh.

"thank you baby"

The spend the car ride talking a little bit before pulling up to a R&B lounge. The parked before getting out of the car and going in. There was a line but the perks of having connections means no waiting.

"what's up D?" the security guard at the entrance says before dapping him up

"what's happening J. this is my lady Crystal, baby this is Jason"

"nice to meet you Jason" Crystal said with a smile. "nice to meet you too Crystal"

"alright bro i'll catch you later"

"bet go ahead" Jason removed the rope allowing them to go in.

They went in and found the section Devale had reserved. Right when they got seated a server came over to them and took their drink orders.

"alright ill get these in and ill be back to take your orders"

"alright and if you can, tell Red Ellis is here"

"i will" the server then went to put their drink orders in before going to the back.

"as long as ive lived here i never heard of this place" Crystal said looking around. it was a very nice spot.

"yea its definitely a hidden gem"

"mhm so how many women have you brought here that you know the security?"

"you're the first and only one actually, me and Jason know each other through Trey"

"oh okay i guess that's valid"

Devale laughs then he hears, "Ellis! what up bro?!" Devale stood greeting him. "Red, my man. long time no see"

"yea i don't know why and we live in the same city"