10.

The whole car ride back to Crystals house was silent. Crystal looked at Devale and could tell he was frustrated so she just held his hand.

"i promise im not shutting you out, ill tell you when we get to the house" Devale explained

"okay" Crystal simply responded.

10 minutes later they got to Crystals house. Devale brought the bags in and sat on the couch. Crystal sat next to him rubbing the back of his neck waiting for him to speak.

"that was Mariah, the one from 5 years ago"

Crystal knew the story but she didn't understand why he was feeling some type of way about seeing her.

"i promise didn't lie, i just didn't tell you the whole story. i did tell you that we separated because we outgrew each other and that is the truth. but i didn't tell you that she had a baby on me with one of my so called homeboys. She let me believe for 2 fucking years that the little boy was mine, but she told me a day before she left that he wasn't mine and had a test to prove it. She had been cheating on me but i missed the signs. And as much as i want to not be mad, it pisses me off because i loved that little boy with everything in me."

For once, Crystal had no words. She couldn't even imagine what he felt and all of the memories that resurfaced seeing Mariah but she understood why he feels the way he does.

"i'm sorry you had to go through that"

Devale wipes his tears, "it's cool, i don't want you to think im not over Mariah because i am, it's just the whole situation that still fucks with me"

"trust me i understand, i promise i do"

They make eye contact, "thank you" Devale says

"no problem" Crystals softly kissed his lips "is there anything i can do for you?"

He smiles, "no thank you though"

"okay well you relax, im going to get started cooking"

"alright"

1:45pm

The food was all done, Crystal made fried chicken, yams, macaroni, and green beans as requested by Kairen. She set everything in the oven just to keep it warm until everyone arrived. Crystal went back into her room where Devale was getting dressed, she walked in on him with just his underwear on and couldn't help but to stare at the package in front of her.

"stop looking at my dick creep" Devale said bringing Crystal from her thoughts.

"well put it away then maybe i wouldn't look at it."

"it is away Crystal"

Crystal walked to him and bent over in front of him pressing her ass on his dick.

"oops, i dropped something"

Devale laughed before grabbing her neck pulling her up so her back was against his chest. He then whispered in her ear, "Renee stop fucking playing with me, i'm trying to save your ass"

Him whispering in her ear sent chills down her spine. She would've bust off that if she could. She decided to play with him some more by putting her hand behind her and almost into his underwear before he stopped her.

"you don't listen, i told you to be careful about what you ask for"

"so when are you going to give me what i want?"

"the day i make you mine" he said kissing her neck

"did you do that last night? Mr. Every inch of you is mine"