one

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

@prettysun | back to Korea, I've school from tomorrow T

@prettysun | back to Korea, I've school from tomorrow T.T

liked by @eenie and 209k others.

comments |

@impigoinkoink oml, why y'so pretty?

@eenie you're so cute. Please be mine~

@ringrrr do any of you know which school does he go? 

-@gigirn @ringrr Hanlim, ig.

-@sunoofanpage @gigirn No, he used to go there before he changed school.

show more..

_

Sunoo put down his phone and looked at his maid, who was busy preparing dinner.

"Aunt, do you think I can make new friends in my new school?!"

The maid, who looked like she was already past 30 years, smiled and looked at him, stopping whatever she was doing.

"Sun, be nice and smile often like you always do, then you'll make friends. Besides, you're so pretty, everyone will want to be your friend."

Sunoo smiled brightly and giggled at the last sentence before saying, "I hope so."

_

Kim Sunoo is a popular Instagram influencer as he was admired by many people nationally and internationally as well. Besides that, he is a normal high school student. He has a great income and lives alone as his mother left him alone for a man after his father's died.

He has a maid to take care of him, which was sent by his mother. At first, Sunoo didn't get along w the maid cause his mother sent her, but as the maid was so kind and caring, he eventually became close w her.

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

HAPPY SUNKI DAY!!