four

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"You seem so comfortable w him."

Ni-ki said to Jungwon as soon as they entered their class.

"Well, I myself was surprise by that."

"But I'm happy to see you being able to talk w someone you just met, Wonnie."

As he said that, he patted Jungwon's head receiving a giggle.

_

Sunoo entered his classroom w a teacher as when Wonki left him in his classroom door a teacher approached him as the teacher knew he was the new student.

When he entered the class, everyone stopped talking and stared at him, admiring his beauty.

Not being treated like a normal student and a normal classmate was what Sunoo feared the most. That was also a reason why he changed his school cause he used to be treated like a celebrity and didn't have a good friend.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Kim Sunoo and I hope we can be friends."

Sunoo bowed after greeting his classmates who clapped for him.

"Sunoo, you can go and sit beside Takayma. Takayma, raise your hand."

A boy raised his hand, and Sunoo went to the said seat.

"Hello! I'm Takayma Riki, Ta-ki, in short."

Ta-ki smiled and forwarded his hands for a handshake.

Sunoo was stunned cause in his last school, students used to judge him or be scared of him, but he happily shook his hands.

"Hi, I'm Lee Geonu."

"And I'm Kim Daniel."

"We are looking forward to being your friends."

The two boys who were sitting in front of Sunoo introduced themselves w a bright smile.

Sunoo felt like he was being treated the way he wanted. Despite knowing the fact that Sunoo was a popular figure, his classmates  didn't judge him. Moreover, they were so friendly to him and treated him like a normal being.

Soon, it was the lunch break, and everyone was packing their things.

"Sunoo, wanna join us?"

Daniel asked and received a nod from the latter.

"Ta-ki, aren't you coming?!"

Sunoo asked as he saw Ta-ki was busy in mobile and was not getting ready w them.

"I would love to go w you, Sunoo, but I've to wait for my other friends. Their classes are still going on. So, y'all go on."

"Oh, if you want, we can wait - "

Sunoo's words were cut off by Geonu pulling him.

"No, Sunoo, we are not waiting for his friends. Bye Ta-ki!! If I'm unlucky enough, then we will meet e/o at the cafeteria."

Ta-ki and Daniel laughed at Geonu's action while Sunoo was confused. They bid their byes w Ta-ki and left to the cafeteria.

"Why we can't wait for his other friends?! Why is Geonu acting so annoyed?!"

As they reached the cafeteria, Sunoo started whining cause he was confused.

"Well, one friend of Ta-ki is not in a good term w our Geonu, so he was acting that way to avoid that one friend."