twenty two

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

Finally it was the day of the competition, the whole school was excited for the match which is happening in their neighboring school's arenas cause that school was chosen to hold the fest for this year. Total 12 schools were participating in the said competition, and every school had their best players in the line.

Last year our boy's school lost in final match, making them 2nd but this year the boys promised to win the cup to make their seniors, who lost last year, proud of them. 

"Let's do this, boys. Fighting!!!"

Their coach encouraged them. Currently, they are in the room separated for them by the host school, preparing themselves for their last match as they've already won 3 matches, making them the 1 of the 2 finalist. 

There was a knock in the door before the door opened, revealing Sunoo in his cheers uniform. He didn't expect the coach to be there, so he smiled awkwardly and bowed to the coach.

"Can I borrow Riki?!"

Sunoo asked the coach.

"Okay, but make it fast."

Sunoo nodded while smiling widely. Then Ni-ki walked towards him, and they both went out of the room.

As they got outside, Sunoo held both of Ni-ki's hands and started jumping like a cute bunny while saying,

"Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! You played so well, Nishi!! Y'were looking like the protagonist of the movie who everyone loves and admires. Y'know when you scored, it was like ah~ Wow~. It just took everyone's hearts away."

Sunoo exclaimed w a huge smile on his face while Ni-ki just giggled at the boy's words while admiring the beauty.

"Final is in a few minutes, right?!"

Ni-ki nodded.

"Then, you should be going or else y'll be late, and your coach will scold me saying I was the cause."

Sunoo said as he rolled his eyes when he said 'coach'. Ni-ki chuckled and looked at the watch, which was hanging in the wall. Only 15 minutes was left.

"Okay, I'll go then. Bye!"

Ni-ki pinched Sunoo's cheeks and turned around to enter the room but stopped when Sunoo called him.

"Yes -"

He got cut off when Sunoo pecked his cheek.

"You got this, I'll be cheering for you."

Sunoo whispered in Ni-ki's ear and slightly pushed him after that.

"BYE!"

Sunoo said and left from there w a huge smile and a slight blush in his face while Ni-ki was too stunned. Soon, he came to reality and shook his head.

"You're making me crazy."

He mumbled to himself and finally entered the room.

_

There was the sound of the whistle, indicating that the final match was over. A big cheer envelope the whole arenas as they knew the winning team.

"RIKI DID IT!!!!"

Sunoo exclaimed and hugged Jungwon, who was beside him. They both jumped in e/o's arms w happiness.

Meanwhile, Ni-ki's team group hugged and shouted together, exclaiming due to the win, but our Ni-ki was searching for someone in the crowd.