(  ̄▽ ̄)

..

Hi guys as this book is finishing soon (only a chapter left), I would like to show y'all a list of my upcoming Sunki books (I've planned many) which will be featuring side ships like Jaywon and Heehoon or Jakehoon. I'm mentioning the release date to the only ones who are fixed.

1.Standing Next to You

"I want you tonight."

Nishimura Riki (23) is a well-known and talented producer, who got excess love which just spoiled him to be worst and Kim Sunoo(22) is a rising singer and model who wants nothing but a high class standard in the world of singing.

Release date - 24th February 2024

2.Throne

"Curse? Guess it is."

Kim Sunoo is the only son of the King and Queen of Kim dynasty. But what if he is said to be a curse? Will Nishimura Riki, the bravest and strongest soldier of all time, be able to save the prince and the Kingdom?

3.Find Me

"Go, find him. I want him in my knees."

Kim Sunoo, a cheerful beautician who likes making new friends and Nishimura Riki, a cold looking but a actual softy, working as a cafe cashier are met due to their mutual friend who is none other than Lee Erin, daughter of the CEO of RKS cooperation. What if the story is not as simple as it looks like and has many dark spots on it?

4. Why should I call him 'hyung'?!

"Fuck you, Jake. I'm still tolerating you cause I like your friend."

Kim Sunoo had a very boring life w a 0 love experience. It was until he saw his brother, Jake, bring his friend to their house whose name goes by Nishimura Riki.
(I'm so excited for this one)

Release date - 24th April 2024 (it may change)

5. We fell in love in October - The sequel

"Don't worry, I trust you."

Will the relationship between Jungwon and Jay remain the same even after dating for a year? And what about Ni-ki and Sunoo? Do they still hate e/o?
(It is a sequel to my last Jaywon book. The main ship is Jaywon, but it will be focusing on Sunki as well.)

Release date - 9th February 2024

That's all I got for now. I'm so excited to write this all. Y'know, I had this in my head for a long time, and finally, I'll be writing it down. I hope y'all will look forward to this all book. And also I'm really really thankful to every one of you for support 'SHINE BRIGHT'. I love you all, mwah.