sixteen

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"What should I wear?!"

Sunoo asked to himself as he ran his eyes through his clothes. Well, here he is, searching for a beautiful outfit to wear for the hangout w Ni-ki.

He just came back from his practice, and as promised, he is gonna hang out w Ni-ki. Currently, it is 13:30, and Ni-ki will be picking him up at 14, so he has to hurry up cause he has to shower as well.

He was having a mental argument when an idea popped up in his mind, causing him to smirk.

"He doesn't like me wearing revealing clothes, right?! Let's see your reaction, Riki."

Sunoo smiled at his idea while picking up his clothes. After making his clothes ready, he went to take a quick shower. When he was done w shower, he wore his outfit and put on some light makeup. Being satisfied by his looks, he checked the time, and it was already 14:03. 

'Ni-ki will be at the door anytime soon.'

Sunoo thought as he put some necessary things in his bag. Just then, there was the sound of the doorbell followed by Ni-ki's voice greeting his maid.

"Sunoo!! Ni-ki is here!!"

"Give me a second!!"

Sunoo shouted back to his aunt.

Sunoo let out a big sigh as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was nervous cause it was his 1st time wearing this type of outfit in front of Ni-ki.

 He was nervous cause it was his 1st time wearing this type of outfit in front of Ni-ki

[Sunoo's outfit along w the bag except that thing in the neck]

Putting all the thoughts aside, Sunoo went downstairs. There, he saw Ni-ki all handsome and hot, talking w his aunt, but both stopped talking when they saw Sunoo. Both were staring at him, one w awe while the other was stunned by his beauty and his sexy bod - I mean his beauty, yes, his beauty, only nothing else.

'Wow, is he real?! He looks so freaky, cute, beautiful, attractive, gorgeous, charming, pretty, sexy, hot, and many more, all at the same time. Look at his sexy thigh- '

Ni-ki was brought back to reality when Sunoo's aunt spoke. He shook off his thoughts and listened to her while his eyes were still on Sunoo. 

"Well, now I know what took you so long, you look stunning, Sun." 

Sunoo aunt patted Sunoo's head. Sunoo giggled and thanked her. 

"Ni-ki, look after him and keep him in your watch. I don't want some dirty people looking at my sexy babe." 

Ni-ki smiled and nodded his head while Sunoo looked at his aunt w a 'was that necessary?!' Look, to which he just received a smirk from her.

'She obviously remembers me talking 'bout him 24/7.'

"Don't worry, aunt, I'll keep him safe. I promise."

Ni-ki put his arm around Sunoo's shoulder while smiling at Sunoo's aunt.

Sunoo was already fluttered by his stares, and now this. He was trying hard to stop himself from being a blushing mess.

"I-I think we should go."

Ni-ki and Sunoo's aunt chuckled at his red face and nodded their head. They bid their byes w Sunoo's aunt and went to Ni-ki's car, which was parked in front of Sunoo's house.

Ni-ki opened the door of the passenger seat for Sunoo, who gladly thanked him before entering. Ni-ki then went to his seat and started the engene of the car.

"You look beautiful in that fit."

Ni-ki finally said it, the thing he was trying to say since the moment he saw the other.

"Finally, took you long enough to admit that I'm beautiful."

Sunoo tried to sound confident, but his heart was blasting as it was the 1st time the latter complimented him.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes at Sunoo's statement.

"Sry, but I guess you heard it wrong, I said your outfit looks beautiful, not you."

Now it was Sunoo's turn to roll his eyes, making Ni-ki chuckle.

"So, where are we going?!"

Sunoo asked as he was clueless about their destination.

"We will watch a movie which is 3 hrs long and then we will eat our dinner in a hotel that's all cause we don't have enough time for other things, thanks to your club president for that."

Ni-ki explained as well as made a face when he mentioned the club president, and he drove towards the cinema hall.

And as said by Ni-ki, they watch a beautiful, romantic movie then had dinner together. It was fun and lowkey romantic hangout for both of them. They enjoyed e/o's company. Ni-ki also got to know that Erin, the girl he hated the most, was Sunoo's step sister. Yes, cause Sunoo's mom married Erin's father. And plus information, as expected, Ni-ki's jacket was hanging on Sunoo's hip, covering his thighs, and his arms were wrapped around Sunoo's tiny waist the whole time making people think they were a couple.

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_