five

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

Sunoo was welcomed by his maid as he entered his house.

"How was your day, Sun?! Did you make some friends?!"

"It was so good. I made lots of friends and you know what?! My classmates were like angels. They all were so nice."

Sunoo started talking about his day, not forgetting about Jungwon as well. He told his aunt about Jungwon, and she pitied the boy.

"Sun, I need to go home fast today. So, I've already made dinner, will you be okay to eat it alone?!"

"Yes, auntie, you can go. Don't worry about me."

Soon, his aunt left. Sunoo didn't know what to do, so he just decided to take a little walk around the streets and wished he wouldn't encounter any crazy fans.

The sun was setting, so the sky was painted orange, perfect time to walk.

Sunoo entered a park which was not too busy. He sat on a bench and admired the surroundings. He was having a peaceful evening until something caught his attention.

He frowned and went towards the place. Soon, he recognized it was Jungwon, and some boys were surrounding him. Without wasting a second, he middle in.

"What is going on?!"

The boys looked towards him.

"Sry, but would you mind your own business?!"

One of the boys said while Jungwon looked at Sunoo cause he didn't expect him to be there.

"I'm minding it. He is my friend."

Sunoo went beside Jungwon and held his hand.

"Oh so this slut has friends except that one freak but don't worry we won't mind if you want a taste of us as well."

The another boy spoke while other laughed and Sunoo was beyond angry. So, he did as his mind told him to do. He spit in that boy's face and ran from there pushing him with Jungwon.

Jungwon was now surprised but still managed to run. The group was following them. Soon they entered a really busy market due to which they managed to lost the group.

"Jungwon are you okay?!"

Sunoo asked catching his breath as he saw the latter was sweating badly w teary eyes and was having difficulty to breath even after resting a bit.

W/o telling anything Jungwon hugged Sunoo. So, Sunoo didn't ask anything and started comforting the boy.

"Jungwon, let's go to my house okay?!"

Jungwon nodded and they started walking to Sunoo's house in silence.

They reached the house but Jungwon's condition was still not the best. Sunoo was trying his best to comfort the boy.

"C-can you call Ni-ki?!"

Jungwon said between sobbing and gave Sunoo his phone.

Sunoo nodded and called Ni-ki. Ni-ki received the call in no seconds.

"Wonnie, I'm on my way to your house."

Ni-ki, w/o greeting said that.

"R-Riki, it's Sunoo and Jungwon is i-in my house. Can you come here?! Jungwon is not in good shape."