fourteen

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

After barking and teasing e/o for almost an hour, Sunoo and Ni-ki went to their respective classes cause they wanted to take at least one class in order to not miss out much. It was almost the end of school, so it didn't take long for their classes to be over. All of their friends, including them, gathered at the school's gate and talked for a while before biding their byes. Ni-ki, K, and Heeseung went to hang out while the others went to their respective house.

Soon, the time passed by, and it was already past 9 pm. Sunoo just came out from his bathroom after taking a shower and doing his night routine. He was sitting in front of his mirror and drying off his hair. That is when he got a call. He smiled while looking at the user and answered it.

"Hi, Wonnie."

"Hlo, Sun. Sorry to disturb you at this time, but is Ni-ki w you, or do you know where he is?!"

Sunoo frowned when Jungwon asked him that.

"No, Won. Why?! Is something wrong?!"

"It's ah I don't wanna worry you, but well, Ni-ki and I had a little argument like an hour ago. After that he went out of my house in a really bad mood, moreover he was a - a little drunk. He is not answering my calls. I asked our every friend but they also don't know where he is."

And that was it, Sunoo already had put on his jacket and took his car keys.

"Jungwon, is anyone w you?!"

"Y-yes, Jay hyung is here."

"Then just stay w him and don't worry. I'll search for him and bring him to you."

"Sunoo, it's late. It's not -"

"Jungwon, I'll be fine. Do you know anywhere he could go?!"

Sunoo asked as he put on his shoes and locked his doors going towards his car, which was parked at the house's parking lot.

"I don't know, but maybe at b-bar."

Sunoo stopped walking as he heard Jungwon. He then remembered Jungwon said Ni-ki was drunk. [a/n: They all are 19+ in this book.]

"Jungwon, he drinks?! I mean, it's normal to drink, but"

Jungwon cut off Sunoo's words.

"Yes, he drinks but only when he is stressed. Earlier, Ni-ki, K hyung, and Heeseung hyung went to a bar to relieve their stress from the busy schedule, which caused Ni-ki to be little drunk. And I guess after arguing w me, he may have gone back to the bar."

"Oh, okay, text me the bar's address, and don't worry. I will find him."

They cut off the call, and Sunoo started the car, heading towards the direction Jungwon just texted him. Soon, he reached the night club, he felt a little nervous cause he had never been in there until now. He let out a big sigh and walked out of his car after parking it.

Sunoo checked the location to know if he came to the right club, confirming it he went inside, but he was stopped by two guards. Sunoo thanked himself for carrying his card, so he showed his card to the guards who asked for it. After confirming he was legally adult, the guards let him in.

As Sunoo entered the club, it was filled w people around his age dancing and having the best time of their life. But at this moment, he cared less about his surroundings and started looking for Ni-ki. After searching for minutes, the latter finally found Ni-ki, who was at the counter, gasping down his drink.