three

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"NISHIMURA RIKI!!!!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP"

K was waking up the younger, but there still was no sign of him waking up.

Well, it has already been morning, and today is the 1st day of their high school after a long vacation. K, as said yesterday, is now here in Ni-ki's apartment to pick him and Jake up. Yesterday Jake had a sleepover in Ni-ki's apartment cause, why not? 

It was 8:10 in the morning, and their classes started from 9. 

K sighed for god knows how many times and shouted on the top of his lungs. Finally, after so many attempts, the younger woke up. He quickly apologized to the older for being heavy sleeper and went to get ready.

They had their breakfast, which was prepared by Jake and left for the school.

_

Sunoo woke up at 7 and did his morning routines. He wore his uniform and took a few pictures to post it afterwards. He packed his bag and went downstairs, greeting his maid, who replied sweetly.

"You look extra beautiful today."

"Y'know I've to pull up some guys w my visuals."

Sunoo winked at his maid, and they both laughed. Soon, he finished his breakfast and left for school.

 Soon, he finished his breakfast and left for school

@prettysun | Wish me luck cause I'm nervous.

liked by @werseven and 301k others

comments

@eenie best of luck! make new friends at your new school.

@impigoinkoink pretty as ever, and I wish you luck.

@rinye wait, you're going to our school?! hell no!!

-@jkisjoking so what?! You don't own the school.

-99+ replies 

see more..

_

"Ni-ki!!"

Jungwon hugged the boy as soon as he saw him.

"I missed you."

He backed up from the hug.

"But I didn't. It was so peaceful w/o you around."