eight

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"And you know what? Hyein fell on her ass."

They all laughed while Hyein pressed her lips straight in annoyance.

"What's so funny about that?!"

She rolled her eyes as the others couldn't stop laughing.

"Can I also know what made y'all laugh so hard and our little Hyein annoyed?!"

They all turned around to see the owner of the voice.

"Oppa, they won't stop teasing me."

Hyein whined as she went towards the person and held his left arm.

"Why are y'all making fun of my little sis?!"

The 'Oppa' said.

"Ni-ki oppa, we weren't making fun of her."

The other girl said making Ni-ki narrow his eyebrows cause he knew it was not true.

"Fine, Hanni was telling us about an incident that happened early w her and Hyein."

"What incident?! I, too, wanna know."

"Well, the thing is Hanni brought new high-heeled sandals for the dance performance. She was trying it on and dancing in our school's studio to show her mentor. And somehow Hyein ended up trying it on as well, but as she had never tried heels sandal before, she fell hard in front of everyone in the most funny way." 

"Not to mention, but her so-called crush also saw that. And wait, I have clicked a pic as well."

Hanni opened her phone and showed the pic to Ni-ki making Ni-ki to burst out laughing as well while other girls also joined him cause no matter how many times they see the pic it will never not be less funny.

Hyein pouted and crossed her hands in her chest. She ignored the laugh and went to sit on a bench which was placed on the balcony of the school.

"Y'all are so bad, you too oppa."

They all stopped laughing as they looked at the cute girl and went towards her. Ni-ki sat beside her, and the other 4 girls surrounded her.

"We're sorry we won't laugh now."

Ni-ki said as the other 4 girls nodded.

"We promise we won't tease you about that matter again." 

Minji, the oldest of the girls, said.

"But we can't be sure about the pic cause it is so cute."

Danielle, the Korean-Australian girl, said as she told the last phrase in English. 

Hyein glared at the girl but kept her month shut because it was useless to argue w them, they will never listen to her.

"Okay, okay, let's talk about other things."

Haerin said to change the topic because it was enough of the tease for now.

"So, where are others?! You only came today?!"

Hanni asked Ni-ki, who rolled his eyes.

"They are w the kid that came a few weeks ago."

"You mean Kim Sunoo?!"

Danielle exclaimed because she, along w Hyein, was a big fan of that boy. 

"Yes, and you know what? Jungwon made me hug him because I was being rude to him."