twenty

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

Flashback

Sunoo came out from the arenas and headed towards the school's main building, where the student locker was situated. He didn't have a thing to do so he decided to study a little in the library so he was going to take his books.

He opened his locker and took out the necessary books. He then locked it and was about to leave when a voice stopped him.

"Hello brother, mom wanted me to share you an information."

Erin popped out of nowhere w a huge grin on her ugly face. Sunoo just raised his eyebrow, indicating her to continue.

"We, I mean me, mom and dad are coming in your house today to have a family dinner. I guess mom and dad have already arrived at your place till now."

She said while trying to be like an innocent good little sister w an innocent smile.

"Okay."

Saying that Sunoo left, leaving Erin alone dumbfounded in the hallway.

"Wtf is wrong w this mom and son?! Ugh, I was planning to play w him, but look, he has to be my brother." 

Erin complained to herself.

"But it's fine. I've got Ni-ki."

She smirked, looking like a whore which she totally was.

_

Sunoo enter the library and took an empty sit. He opened his book and was ready to study but his brain was not cooperating w him. It was filled w the thoughts of her mother, when she left him alone in their old apartment and now she is trying to come back in his live. Why? Because he now has a great income and she wants some part of it.

He still remembered when his father was so sick and his mother didn't even gave a shit about it. The day when his father died due to illness, his mother was having a date w her new rich boyfriend, who is now his stepfather.

He hated her w all his existence, he hated her for leaving his dad at that condition, he hated her for not being a responsible wife and mother, he hated her for being a whore who just loved money, he hated her for leaving him in dark all alone, he hated her for coming back just for his money, he hated her for everything she has done till now.

He closed his eyes in order to stop the tears that were arising in his eyes. He let out a big sigh and decided to leave cause he knew he couldn't study right now.

Present Time

Sunoo tried to sleep, but he couldn't, so he adjusted his position and looked outside the window.

"Can't sleep?!"

Ni-ki questioned while his eyes were still on the road. Sunoo slightly nodded.

"Nishi."

"Hmm."

"My mom is coming home w her family."

Ni-ki took a glance towards Sunoo. He could still see the sadness, and now he knew the reason as well. He knows the latter hates his mother.

"So that is the reason for your sudden mood change?"

Sunoo nodded w a little pout in his lips.

"You don't want to meet her?"