ten

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"Did't I tell you?!"

Ni-ki smirked while Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Come let's go, I'll buy us an ice cream."

Ni-ki chuckled at Sunoo and started dragging him.

"Wait, why are you always dragging me?!"

Sunoo asked as it was his 6th time being dragged by the boy in front of him.

"I know a nice ice cream parlor. So just follow me."

Soon, they reached the said parlor. It had purple color themed lights and decorations even the staff's uniform was purple and white colored.

"Wow, it's so pretty."

Ni-ki smiled at Sunoo's expression and entered the parlor along w Sunoo.

"Hi, hyung."

Ni-ki greeted the person who was at the counter. Sunoo frowned as they looked like they knew e/o.

"Hi kid, oh, you finally got yourself a boyfriend?! Hi, pretty."

The person winked at Sunoo while Sunoo awkwardly smiled.

"Yeonjun hyung, don't flirt w him, and he is not my boyfriend."

Ni-ki rolled his eyes at Yeonjun, who just laughed.

"Ok, I won't flirt, but you expect me to believe that?! I've known you for many years, and I clearly remember you don't like skin ships except w that Jungwon kid. And look, you two are holding hands."

Ni-ki just made a 'whatever, idgaf.' expression.

"Think whatever you wanna think, and where is Soobin hyung?!"

"Why?! am I not enough?!"

Yeonjun pouted, looking at Ni-ki, who made a disgusted face while Sunoo chuckled at his behavior.

"I just wanna tell him that his boyfriend is flirting w a customer."

Yeonjun immediately stood straight, looking here and there to check if anyone heard it. He sighed as there was no sign of anyone paying their attention to them.

"What the fuck kid?! I'm sorry. I did a huge mistake by teasing you. I apologize for it so can you please order your ice cream, eat and get your ass out of my ice cream parlor."

Yeonjun joined his hands together and pleaded to the boy w a annoyed face. Ni-ki smiled and looked at Sunoo.

"Which flavor?!"

"Mint choco chips."

Ni-ki nodded and looked at Yeonjun to order but before he speaks. Yeonjun said,

"Okay so I know you also want the same flavor. Now go and take a seat, I'll bring ice cream there."

Ni-ki showed his middle finger to Yeonjun, who did the same, and went to take a seat w a confused Sunoo who was silent the whole time. As they sat on a seat, Ni-ki laughed at Sunoo's face before explaining.

"He was our senior in school but now he is in college and handles this shop w his boyfriend, Soobin hyung."

"Oh, but what was that behavior?! Showing the middle finger to your senior is not good, Riki."

Sunoo started to scold the other, who was clearly unbothered. Ni-ki was just staring at Sunoo blankly well it was his way of admiring the other's beauty. But Ni-ki frowned and cut off Sunoo's words.